Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley+

movie name

angelo, this is the playground, threads only need closing if a fight or somthing breaks out, going off topic shouldnt be an issue

threads only need closing if a fight or somthing breaks out, going off topic shouldnt be an issue

...or if the topic has already served its purpose and further discussion is no longer needed. I wasn't really being serious about what I've said. :mellow:

New round!

A) A high school nerd gets bitten by a spider and goes on as a powerful vigilante.

B) A billionaire gets injured in a warzone and builds a suit to sustain his life. Becomes a vigilante too.

C) A gang of robbers get backstabbed by one of their own and they steal it all back. In 3 Mini Coopers (I love this car :D)

D) A cop finds out that there is more than meets the eye and enters the world of planet Earth's intergalactic police.

E) A rich kid loses his family. Becomes a vigilante, duh.

F) Hard one: A space-time traveler brings his arch nemesis's and former friend's remains to their home planet, but the corpse messes up the time machine's controls and it crash lands on Earth. Now the traveler must find his arch nemesis, in order to prevent the catastrophe that awaits the planet.

New round!

A) spider man

B) umm iron man?

C) italian job i think

D)idk

E) batman lol

F)idk

also can we keep it open :) say as the first topic that i get to keep open :)

Edited by ashley

Hehe, useful topic :lol: now I don't remember the movie and this is all I remember from it:

So somebody made a robot(looked like human, only instead of legs it had caterpillar tracks or wheels, I don't remember), and when some bad guys try to destroy the robot(manages to do it, hardly damaging it), the robot goes for revenge. It was a late '80 or early '90 movie and had a sequel too. Halp plzz

Guest Gameznerd

That could be Johnny 5 in Short Circuit. But I'm not sure.

short_circuit.jpg

Edited by Gameznerd

this movie was made in like the early 2000's

an inventor makes a watch that makes you really fast wand everyone else slow to you a couple kids have to save the world or something

Watchstoppers.

And yeah, the one I asked about was Short Circuit and it's sequel indeed. Although I forgot how useful help Google gives :lol:

Watchstoppers.

And yeah, the one I asked about was Short Circuit and it's sequel indeed. Although I forgot how useful help Google gives :lol:

Oops, it's Clockstoppers probably :rolleyes:

ooh ok that explains it lol thanks again

Here's one not many of you should know but I love this movie to death.

A cab driver saves the universe from Evil using the only person in the universe that is perfect.

Yup, it's The Fifth Element. I remember watching it, too, back at 1997. Epic movie. Milla Jovovich, Bruce Willis, and Gary Oldman (the antagonist from what I can remember) were in that movie.

Sign in to follow this