:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
DELKIRR

how 2 make kitt a del in 0.2e

ok now on the old forum blue said that she/he put the kitt codes in the readme for kitt edition. i got the codes but i need to know how to put them into 0.2e and apply them to the bttf 2 delorean. and i also need to know how to change the color of the flux bands and the worm hole to red.

anyone else?

:YahooSmiley:
NO

k thx sent him a pm :D

I don't know how to do it.........!!!!

I'll take a look at the codes this evening... I'll tell you then if i can do this...

I've already done it but too lazy too put the code here.......... <_< lol

I've already done it but too lazy too put the code here.......... <_< lol

Haven't you said you can't do it? :D

Edited by Mini-Me

cause I'm too lazy too put it in here................he wants the code...........

permissions??????

mods.......

hmmm, with my less coding skills i seem to fail...

when i build a bananas/bananas (how is he actually called?) in doc's garage (/A+B Auto), i get the right car (plus point; i'll name it #1), but the scanner isn't working (minus point; i know why, but for today i'm to tired to try this). When I try to spawn a bananas/bananas, the bananas/bananas i've just converted follows me (plus and minus point)... then i get in and out and try to spawn again: a new bananas/bananas with working scanner (plus point) follows me. i enter it and see, that i can't turn on the time circuits on/off and i can't convert it into a flying one (BIG minus points; i think i also know the reason here, but i dunno how to solve it). when exiting this bananas/bananas, entering the other, exiting it and trying to spawn a bananas/bananas the one with working scanner follows me. I take it, reconvert it into a DMC12 and try to spawn again - another bananas/bananas spawns. i enter and exit #1 and press the spawn buttons again: the already spawned bananas/bananas follows me. i get close to it to stop it and enter and exit #1 again to press the spawn buttons after that: #1 follows me...

i hit a wall and the game random crashes (yeah, i'm sure it's such one; it's not the collision code from kitt 'cause i took it out).

P.S.: You do not need to read and even more understand this :D I just needed to get rid of my frustration ;) now i feel better :)

i want to put the efects of kitt all except spm into the bttf2 delorean thats it. can u mabey do that for me? cause i cant figure out how to do it in sanny.

Edited by K.I.R.R.