Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

Marty and Doc

usually when a girl says her favourite things are pink and shopping you can safely assume that she is as close to beingmentally handicapped as you can get without actually crossing the line.

what im saying here is that from what i've seen ashley is too smart to be one of these people

from what i've seen ashley is too smart to be one of these people

aww thank you

Edited by ashley

Theres no such thing as a real girl whos main interests are back to the future the colour pink and shopping.

Yes there is! I know a least three girls whos main interest are obviously the last two, AND have told me that they do have a soft spot for BTTF :P

Not to mention that my last two GF's were huge gaming fans. :D

But you obviously don't know women like I do :lol:

And yes they do exist on the Internet, but I will admit that it is rare to find one that is real! ;)

for me my doubt mostly comes from your photos. they look far too professional.

Many girls nowadays are very good at photo editing due to their HUGE interest in photography. Here in the Philippines (and probably in many other countries), it's rare to not see a girl or a group of girls taking numerous photos of themselves and the stuff around them that catch their interest, while it's also rare to see boys/men doing exactly the same...Well, that's my understanding.

Many girls nowadays are very good at photo editing due to their HUGE interest in photography. Here in the Philippines (and probably in many other countries), it's rare to not see a girl or a group of girls taking numerous photos of themselves and the stuff around them that catch their interest, while it's also rare to see boys/men doing exactly the same...Well, that's my understanding.

That's true. There aren't many girls here, that don't take random pictures of everything that surrounds them. Same for editing these pictures in Photoshop

I wasn't talking about random pictures. I was talking about pictures of themselves, the people they care for or love or like (friends, family, people they have a crush on, etc.), and things of interest. Their huge interest (or obsession/crave/whatever) in photography made them masters of it.

To be honest, I used to love photography myself (mostly scenery stuff; I turn them to widescreen wallpapers and sh*t). Like these dudettes, that's how I learned Photoshop and many stuff about photo/image editing. For some reason, I don't anymore.

:lol: Grim Reaper's the only one on topic.

Well every girl that I've met that are interested in computers and/or BTTF do not look anything like ashley. They look more like this

butch-woman.jpg

after a few drinks might i add, thers also two pictures on there of me dressed as Slash and alice cooper

dudettes

rofl

thers also two pictures on there of me dressed as alice cooper

i have to see that lolz

they should all be under my profile pictures, theres one of me and my mate as Axl Rose and Slash. and another where im half grinning as alice cooper.

its safe to say that i'm not even close to sober in each picture. and the discoloured toothe is coz i ran into a doorhandle when i was 8 and smashed out 2 thirds of that tooth so its discoloured coz its made of plastic, incase anyone was wondering....

Don't worry, my teeth are rotting away from the inside out because of decalcification. There's three reasons why this is happening. One: I was raised on soy milk as an infant (this was before calcium enriched soy milk came out) since I was lactose intolerant and my system couldn't handle formula. Two: as a child I was on a heavy dose of antibiotics most of the time (ear infections) and it's a known fact that most antibiotics hinder the body's capability to process calcium. Three: having weak teeth runs in my family, my aunt had to get dentures at the age of 26. They say by the time I'm 30 I'll either need artificial teeth implanted into my jaw and skull, or have to get dentures. And I brush my teeth 3 times a day (after each meal) and use fluoride supplements every night, but that just slows the process down, doesn't eliminate it.

Edited by Joe Statler

that sucks, ALOT. theres a guy in one of my classes whos 30 somthing who has dentures, apparently for the same sort of reason

Well I've already come up with an excuse to tell chicks.

"I got in a bad fight and got most of my teeth got busted or knocked out. And it was easier for the doctors to remove the remaining teeth than to replace the lost ones." XD

Edited by Joe Statler

Sign in to follow this