Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Flux Capacitor

I feel sick

I ate one of those Wasabi Peas, they tasted DISGUSTING, I gagged, spit it out, then barfed. I couldn't actually believe I barfed, I never did on any food.

So what's the most disgusting kind of experience you ever had?

I was with my sis and father at a chinese restaurant in the middle of the night. I met a celebritie there and talked with him and then we took a cab back home. When we got there my stomach hurt so i ran over to the bathroom but i didn't make it so i barfed all over the hallway and my dad had to clean it up XD. Next day i was fine.

I went to a Beer Festival, found a nice 12% European beer, drank enough of them to render me (and probably a horse) unconcious, woke up in a trendy techno disco bar being shouted at by bouncers, then threw up several times and got kicked out, got pizza on the way home ate a slice, felt worse, slept at my mates house cause it was closer and woke up the next day with toothpaste all over my face :lol: What a brilliant night B)

On monday I went to work. And about 2 hours in I got nauseous and threw up 2 seconds later. Thing is I'm a cashier, so I vomited all over the register, the phone, and the counter. Good thing I wasn't facing the customer or what the customer was buying. Come to find out it was because of allergies. Mucus had drained from my sinuses into my stomach, which was empty because I hadn't eaten yet. My stomach just didn't want the mucus anymore so it said, "REVERSE GEARS!"

XD

Edited by Nikaido

i spent three hours hanging out a second story window throwing up about 3 bottles of red wine when i was fifteen.

as you can imagine my mates dad wasnt impressed to find a trail of pink s**t down the side of his house the next day.

Spicy food is fine by me. Now FAT food...

Don't get me wrong, I like Junk food, but that comes with a price :P Sometimes, I eat, then drink cold beverages (YEAH, I keep forgetting), so the next day the bathroom feels like home.

11th century russians used to kill their enemies that way. They fed them with a very high fat level food and then gave them ice cold water. There were no Festals or Mezims back then, so people just croacked.

Now what I have just told

reminds me of this:

ghostbusters_01_p07.jpg

Edited by  iPro

The first time I tried eating tofu: The thing doesn't have a taste...at all. I ate 2 at the same time, assuming they taste like some sweet candy, and since it was a wedding party and I don't wanna embarrass myself (again), I had to swallow the damn thing. It made me sick soon afterward and when we got to my uncle's van to go back home I vomited almost all of the stuff I ate at the car floor. As a young brat, it went from a boring day to a nightmare.

And then the second time I tried eating tofu: It was a "forced date" (worse version of blind date), and I was forced to eat tofu by my date, who claimed it is her favorite :blink:. I tried dipping it in vinegar, hoping it would make a difference in terms of the taste, but the tofu somehow absorbed the taste of the vinegar itself. It went from sour to almost tasteless. The only good thing about it is that I didn't vomit. You should be able to guess what happened next.

It may be funny for some of you guys, but for me, it's f*cking disgusting. I know tofu is bitter, but based from my experience I consider bitter as tasteless. Bitter stuff make me vomit.

LOL. For me, the taste of tofu is twice as worse as taste of vomit.

Is there such thing as a "sweet tofu", or any tofu with taste in it?

It's not the taste that gets you, it's the texture. It's the same with me and raw onions, I like the taste, but not the texture.

Sign in to follow this