Dragon King

The Sims 2/3 Contest

The Best House  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which house is best?

• Archer's
    • GrimReaper's

Probably, as long as it's TS2/TS3-compatible. :P

The rules never said something about not allowing to draw the house, nor allowing it.

Seems I got a Jesus dog :P. untitled-3.jpg

It's a stupid glitch with the tank lights.

Edited by archer9234

I can draw the characters and slap on the HUD :P

i forgot about this, ill get started though all i have is sms 2 and university

I'd go for one :P

However I may give away a Prius :P

lol if you can. Also remember Achmed's Prius joke? :lol:

Sh*t. Some as**ole hacked my PC and sabotaged the BIOS itself. Now I can no longer start my PC at all. Currently using my dad's laptop, which still works fine. Good thing it has a good external monitor, keyboard and mouse. And I just REALLY hope he buys that laptop he promised. :(

This doesn't mean I'll no longer be joining the contest. :P

Had to change the garage. Never use the move cheat with the garage roads. It causes a fatal gltich where the sim is suck on a cancel item forever. Had to delete all my pets and guy.

untitled.jpg

Edited by archer9234

I've used it on every other object in the game. It only failed with the car system. I even tried screwing up the elevator. Nope the game still completed the task. It seems to be a gltich with the garage door and car. If one is deleted, or if the person is moved outside the garage, it causes the item to fail. I hope in Sims 3, the car system is much more user friendly. Why couldn't we make a custom length or angled driveway? Plus able to flip the exit road to the left. Not to mention freely control the car itself.

Edited by archer9234

Anyways, it doesn't really matter. What matters is that the output would be beautiful

For TS3 users, the garage thing is actually a no-biggie. You can place the garage anywhere you like, even if it is disconnected from the road or even too far away from it. If the Sim is going to use it, the Sim will just go outside, raise his/her hand up, and the car will just disappear from the garage and pop back in the road. Less realistic, but also faster and less complicated.

That's what it does if you have a second car blocking the road. Or if you have the road on the other side like me.

i wanna make a house from a movie or tv show, like a really well known one. any ideas?

i was thinking about the X mansion, but i suck at basements

I always wanted to do the Adams family house. You could try that. How about Spider-Man's house from the first movie. Should be real easy. Aunt May's house. Not his apartment.

Edited by archer9234

Just got Sims 3. Good game. Minus one thing. They removed the top down button, from the HUD. Does anyone know what button its on the keyboard?

Edited by archer9234

i was thinking about trying my own version of capsule corp from dragonball Z. but because you cant make dome houses in the sims it will have a bit more of a mirrors edge look to it.

Scraped my old house completely and made a more original and simpler one.

untitled.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

Edited by archer9234

Sign in to follow this