The Best House  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which house is best?

• Archer's
    • GrimReaper's

OK, since I can't participate, can I judge? I can draw the house :P

I can draw the house :P

LOL

But can't be certain if the house you drew would fit the 50,000 Simoleons limit.

@GR: The house's all zig-zag-gy on the corners. Can you just make those walls diagonal instead of zig-zags? Unless you're not allowed to change your contest entry before the voting day, which is not included in the rules making it possible. :P

Well, screenshot the prices for me and I will calculate.

thats a part of the house (makes it more unique) and it doesn\'t say any where in the rules that the walls can\'t be like that.

and i have some more screens of it (i changed the terrain)

before:

SPOILER:
Screenshot-14.jpg

Screenshot-13.jpg

Screenshot-12.jpg

Screenshot-11.jpg

Screenshot-10.jpg

Screenshot-9.jpg

Screenshot-8.jpg

Screenshot-7.jpg

Screenshot-6.jpg

Screenshot-5.jpg

Screenshot-4.jpg

Screenshot-3.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg

Screenshot.jpg

after:

SPOILER:
Screenshot-15.jpg

Screenshot-16.jpg

Screenshot-17.jpg

Screenshot-18.jpg

Screenshot-19.jpg

Screenshot-20.jpg

Screenshot-21.jpg

Edited by Grim Reaper1666
Images warapped in a spoiler, taking less space this way

Ok I'm going to make this very clear. It doesn't say in the rules that you can't make changes once entered so I will allow it but they are due the day before voting or I will use the older version. And Mr. Reaper :P Once the pics are updated please delete the other pics :P Inother woprds put the pics under one post please. BTW I like it.

thats a part of the house (makes it more unique) and it doesn't say any where in the rules that the walls can't be like that.

I wasn't talking about the rules. Just saying because imo the interior doesn't look good with the zig-zag walls (no offense)...Then again, the house looks better that way in the outside.

And WHEN is the voting exactly?

Supposed to have started yesterday :P I'm going to wait for more entries before announcing the next voting time

True. That won't affect the space at all, since the house is EXTREMELY spacious.

Also, seeing the big spaces, I think Grim Reaper isn't finished with the entry yet.

I think when using TS2 you can easily cheat in this content without using what one would call a cheat - at least not the typical typed ones.

There are numerous hacks/mods out there that give you objects, that cost nothing, which is, not really good :P.

@Grim Reaper: :thumbup: .

To really test how well they can do with limited funds. Just like in real life :P The next contest won't have a limit. I figured it would be more fair to have a limit cause some people may want a huge lot while others use a small lot.

well that house is built to a 50,000 limit (+remaining money after buying the 3,200 lot) and i went dead to the limit (i even had toget rid of some rooms upstairs to finsih the interiors

If the house is built within 50,000 but has a fully empty interior, is it still accepted? A lot of times you can't even make a decent house with furniture with 50,000.

I might start this Saturday or Sunday. I just hope I make it in the deadline.

Oh yeah, I just corrected rules in the first page.

I can draw the house then? :P

Sign in to follow this