Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

The North Korean threats Nuclear War

what about bush made you feel safer?

jeezus you guys are paranoid

I don't think that any president in my lifetime has made me feel safe (when it comes to politics & war). Now if I was living in the time of Theodore Roosevelt then maybe I would have.

Edited by Nikaido

I don't think that any president in my lifetime has made me feel safe (when it comes to politics & war). Now if I was living in the time of Theodore Roosevelt then maybe I would have.

What was wrong with Clinton?

What was wrong with Clinton?

That statment alone makes me laugh!

It might be easier to answer "What was 'Right' with Clinton?" :lol:

I feel totally safe. If North Korea wants to start s**t let them. They were backed by China in the Korean war, but China wouldn't dare support them this time. If they fire one rocket, we fire one hundred.

And Jim, its not that we're tooting our horns about having more guns, its that we DO have more guns...our talks just come off as arrogance because we don't fire them readily at the rest of the world. The Japanese put it best in 1941 by calling America a "sleeping giant." You make a move on us, we will destroy you...its as simple as that.

firstly. if i make a statement that seems completly outrageous and is in quotation marks then you can safely assume im being sarcastic.

and secondly its nothing to do with the actual firepower of america or whatever advanced weaponary or technologies your army may posess. its the arrogance of the general populous. the majority of your countrys middle class thinks they as an individual person matter to the world more than any other as**ole on the planet.

.... im not gonna finish this because it'l just p**s you guys off (except for the handfull of rational thinkers that we have here. you know who you are :D) and go absolutely nowhere. iv told you all what i and the majority of the rest of the western world perceive about america and i dont particularly want to repeat myself.

and yes i have been there more than once and its not all bad. thee are some things in the states that are f***ing awesome. i just think the good doesnt outweigh the bad

I think it would be best described as: American people consider USA being on the planet and nothing else exists.

I think it would be best described as: American people consider USA being on the planet and nothing else exists.

thatd about do it

i think americas making the same mistake as england did when we had the empire (america attacks afganistan like britain did americas just trying to take afganistan and britain didnt manage to take afganistan)

Sign in to follow this