Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
John DeLorean

New player models and skins

Ha!, maths is not a problem for me, but I'd probably get lost in New York or any other city, even if I had aa map with me..

MAH BRAINZ!!!

What I only liked from Yu-Gi-Oh! is the card game. The series itself is gay (no offense; I still don't understand why Japanese like to use books, cards and simple household stuff as powerful enchanted weapons, and even make an anime about it instead of just releasing it as a board/card game).

So that instead of buying a pokeball and commiting a suicide, kids would grab a handbook and commit suicide.

I just like a card game involving a monsters and a battle between them. Duel Monsters (the original name of the Yu-Gi-Oh game) has a very original and unique type of gameplay, and so far this is the only collectible card game I know so far where strategies can be applied. And Pokemon is also gay (no offense for Pokemon fans; just my opinion)

It isn't. :lol:

And Blackjack doesn't really use any strategy. Just a game of luck

Just play chess and be happy.

All card games use strategy lol. That's like saying Math isn't used at construction sites.

Let me rephrase that: So far this is the only collectible card game I know so far where REAL and varying strategies can be applied. The other collectible card games available here in the Philippines are crap. And I said collectible card games, not all card games.

just because you arent one of those stereotypical nerds (glasses, nasald voice, pocket protector etc) doesnt mean that you arent a nerd.

Hey, just because you wear glasses doesn't mean your a nerd. ):<

I wear glasses. I hate contacts, maybe because whenever I put them in they pop-out right when I blink. I have a very strong prescription which makes them very thick. I can't even wear clip-on sunglasses because my lenses are so thick.

Lets see... glasses - nope, pocket protector - nope, nasald voice - heck, I can sing, so nope... What else is there? I wear striped shirts, usually black jeans, black sneakers, sometimes with Street Gliders (kind of like heelies, only with 2 wheels on sides), I use an iPhone 3G, can workaround stuff in OS X, Vista and XP and am playing the role of tech support for my classmates. I count money to a single ruble and keep the receipts. I can't decide, whether I am or not a nerd :P

If you can type fluently, and can surf the web with ease, I think you are qualified for the title :P

Speaking of which, anyone here who knows an Optimus Prime / Bumblebee / Megatron / whoever-else player model? (no I'm not a Transformer fanboy, I'm planning something for it code-wise, if you know what I mean ;))

Only the Gundam zero suit.

I'm currently working on a Transformers mod, btw. It ain't the type of Transformer as the movie/comic/cartoons where you go from car or plane to robot then back. The only stuff I can do at the moment is change between vehicles (copy the appearance of the nearest vehicle and "transform" to that vehicle), change the paintjob/color, add/change parts by yourself, etc.

If only I can find a vehicle-sized Optimus Prime player model (I repeat, player model, not custom clothes), or any super-size robot player model I can change into, this will become a REAL Transformers mod. Transformation animations will come later, if I or anyone else who will be interested in helping me out decided to make them.

Las Venturas

Bumblebee: OPTIMUS! The decepticons are planning to blow up the Sherman dam!

Prime: Just... give me a minute.