Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
ItsFromTheDoc

Later On

2 things later on will there be hand animations and garbage u can pick up to put in mr fusion and plutonioum and later like bttf 3 u can put hats and other stuff like doc and marty did like hoverboard and stuff and can u have the pbuttheadenger door open if u get in from that side and with the drive in theatre is there gonna be rocks instead of water around the drive in theatre?

No. You can't put stuff on. It has to be a separate model. Whats wrong with the other door? It opens.

I guess he means that it should stay open when you get in from there...

Take an other game engine if you want all that stuff.

I agree. I don't think such a word needs to be censored.

I already annoyed him that often with the pointlessness of some censors that he said he'd redo them. But he hasn't said when :D.

@Mike: I already pestered you often with this, didn't I :P?

thats dumber then hell

If censors are meant to hide profane words, censoring profane words within non-profane words like a$$umptions would make the censor useless, wouldn't it?

All the censors are pointless when this game is rated M.

Some countries considered M as for players 15 years old, instead of 18, and above for a reason.

90px-OFLC_small_MA15%20.svg.png

And your point? The games use swearing everyplace you play. It's pointless to disallow it here.

I already annoyed him that often with the pointlessness of some censors that he said he'd redo them. But he hasn't said when :D.

@Mike: I already pestered you often with this, didn't I :P?

It's on the todo list :P

I remember a censor mod/addon for a forum site where the censor also works on these kinds of words. It may be the same case for Mike.

Loose matching: If you entered 'hell' as a bad word, it will replace 'hell' and 'hello' with either your replacement if entered or 6 hashes (case insensitive).

Exact matching: If you entered 'hell' as a bad word, it will replace 'hell' only with either your replacement if entered or 6 hashes (case insensitive).

Did you mean these options, angelo?

can i just point out that i have been SAYING THIS FOR OVER A F***ING YEAR

"No talking in caps, or warning increases"? I think this was kind of caused by WMM

Sign in to follow this