:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
archer9234

New Release/New purchases Thread

Picked this up from the $5 bargain bin at Walmart, granted it shouldn't be worth $5.

SMBMovie-DVDCover-Small.jpg

Just noticed. It's already mid-2011 and I haven't bought yet that sweet Black Sparkle Roland AX-Synth. I'll probably buy it at around October.

Picked this up from the $5 bargain bin at Walmart, granted it shouldn't be worth $5.

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/z...Cover-Small.jpg

Wow I've had that on VHS for a while, and I've watched it a ton whenever me and my cousin played Super Nintendo. Though we weren't around during the '90s to play so this was early 2000s. We had good taste for games, but a s**tty taste for a movie. Good when I was 5.

I can't wait for Halo: CEA, hope 343 Industries don't bring me down. :bouncey:

@super mario brothers movie

it has it's flaw's and a lot of things they got wrong but that doesn't mean its a bad movie i give it a B+ for great action,correct names such as Mario & Luigi as well as Coopa and Yoshi and the fact that they were plumber's. i still have this movie on VHS i still watch it frequently. :thumbup:

1.jpg

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

Well yeah. I've seen reviews and I do believe whatever has good reason, (example: BTTF Part 2 sucks according to some people, but I like it). I think it's still pretty good, and like you said it does have some flaws.

Edited by the1upDude

DSCF0183.jpg

BTTF special limited edition. Not only does this contain the entire soundtrack to BTTF, digitally restored. It also includes all of Silvestri's early cues done when Eric Stolz was Marty. Plus a few cues not used in the final film.

Red dead: redemption

Midnightclub: los Angeles and

Michael Jackson: The experience

All on XBOX 360

Edited by MK3424

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m314/ar...34/DSCF0183.jpg

BTTF special limited edition. Not only does this contain the entire soundtrack to BTTF, digitally restored. It also includes all of Silvestri's early cues done when Eric Stolz was Marty. Plus a few cues not used in the final film.

Had this about 2 years, could have hooked you up with a copy.

I didn't know it existed till last week. I was like what th- *boom* came out in 2009. I think it's because these idiots keep reusing the same cover art.

Tis a good CD - must admit though I only ever used the disks once, and that was to ripp them to MP3, then they went back in the case.

It's on my ipod now. I buy the discs so I have a permanent copy that can't be lost when a hard drive fails.

You can always burn MP3s to a disc if you bought them from online.

Forza motorsport 4 Limted colecters edition

Bump.

My purchases so far this November.

10x08189ub234tewfja.jpg

PlayStation 3 (Slim, Titanium Blue, 160 GB)

God_of_War_Collection_Cover.jpg

God of War: Collection (PS3)

God_of_War_III_not_final_art.jpg

God of War III (PS3)

Mortal_Kombat_PS3_Boxart.jpg

Mortal Kombat IX (PS3)

Infamous-cover.jpg

inFamous (PS3)

GT5-boxart-final-EU.jpg

Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)

Sonic_generation_q342_cover2321.jpg

Sonic Generations (PC)

And last but not the least, finally, my very own premium account (daangelo29) for...

minecraft_logo.png

Gonna buy me more PS3 games this week. I still got that Roland AX-Synth in my wish list, but that will have to wait for next year.