:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
archer9234

New Release/New purchases Thread

Wait what th- *boom*. you have a bluray player. Why did you buy the DVD version. I want to get TMNT but I only want movies 1 and 2.

Edited by archer9234

@archer. i got the dvd version because the walmart near me had it on ultrasale, and im a sucker for tmnt. I plan on get the blu ray once the price goes down.

Purchased a ticket to Toy Story 3.

Edited by SCULLY

I got a ticket to see Toy Story 3 as well SCULLY, well I booked one, since it doesn't open in the UK until July the 19th. I also got new Jordans:

DSC_8688.jpg

@ Archer. is that the diamond select Enterprise D? its pretty awesome looking and where did you get one?

Judging by its size it warped out of his TV.

Yes it is the Diamond select enterprise D. bigbadtoystore.com has them in stock. I think it's still in stock. Would you like some pictures?

38079_432012294872_589274872_4481720_1380323_n.jpg

38079_432012299872_589274872_4481721_1142243_n.jpg

38079_432012304872_589274872_4481722_6870345_n.jpg

38148_432012414872_589274872_4481727_8104367_n.jpg

34214_432012554872_589274872_4481735_4031173_n.jpg

@ archer. they put a lot of work into making it. looks really good.

Yeah for $50 it is. Also it has a voice system with Picard's voice. And the Saucer section has its own batteries to operate alone. The neck did get a production error. They forgot to put the windows on it. But you can order free decal sheets to add them yourself. The AGT version corrected the neck error.

Am I the only one thinking that the Enterprises are... well... scary?

I bought:

marty mcfly junior hat

Ibanez guitar

Gibson guitar

and a marshall amplifier

I got a ticket to see Toy Story 3 as well SCULLY, well I booked one, since it doesn't open in the UK until July the 19th. I also got new Jordans:

>

i m in the uk and i ve seen it, on the cough internet.

Did you enjoy it Grim? I was tempted to watch it early but I am glad that I waited to see it in 3D at the Glasgow IMAX. It was my first time there and my friends and I were lucky enough to get tickets for the opening day, since it sold out soon after. I have to say that I really enjoyed the film and the IMAX was phenomenal.

I also went to see Inception on the 16th and loved that as well, I thought it was a great idea for a film even though it was a bit complex for me.

Agreed. I do prefer Toy Story 3 based on viewing the films once at the cinema though, but I think if I re-watched Inception a few times I would like it even better.

Is he dreaming or is it real life! We just need to see the totem for a few more seconds! :P

SPOILER:
Yeah, a happy ending, he made it back to the real world to see his children :)
I heard a lot of people wondering about it though.

SPOILER:
I know Saito stayed in Limbo for all that time (10 hours in the real world) but did Cobb stay all those years in Limbo looking for the now-old Saito in there?

SPOILER:
Cobb woke up back on the plane so I think he stayed in limbo to find Saito to tell him that the world wasn't real, since he couldn't do anything without Saito because he needed him to make the call, so he wouldn't be arrested after landing.

I had to think about that :D

Here's something I bought:

Cost me $110

lancer.jpg

It's worth $350 right now. Here's the size of it compared to a human:

Gearsofwar2lancera.jpg

It's the Lancer with Chainsaw Bayonet from Gears Of War for the Xbox 360