:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
archer9234

New Release/New purchases Thread

Your parents bought it for you? I thought you were like 15 or something...

I'm 16. It's not like eBay knows that...

Guest Dan_The_Pineapple
I'm 16. It's not like eBay knows that...

Smart man, that's the way to do it! That's how I used to get lighters and other things my parents wouldn't buy me.

Smart man, that's the way to do it! That's how I used to get lighters and other things my parents wouldn't buy me.

They did buy it for me :P

I was trying to say that eBay doesn't know my age so I could of done it myself.

Burger King star trek glasses.

I bought a new guitar amp, it's a Line 6 Spider 3 120 WATT.

Edited by crazyjointje

Clarion MAX386VD Car Headunit

CN-MAX386VD_2.jpg

MAX386VD_touch_L,1.jpg

The MAX386VD 2-DIN multimedia station lets you listen to MP3 and WMA music files burned on CD-R/RW or DVD±R/RW for hours of audio entertainment, with high quality sound by virtue of its 24-bit D/A converter. The 6.5-inch screen delivers a superb DVD playback picture and also provides interactive touch panel control.

* DVD-Video/DVD±R/DVD±RW/CD-R/RW Ready

* MP3/WMA Compatible with ID3-TAG display

* 18 FM, 6 AM station presets

* iPod® Direct Connection and Control (Optional CCUIPOD1 Cable Required)

* 6.5-inch QVGA colour LCD monitor

* Touch panel control

* Phone mute

* 24-bit D/A converter

* 6 ch RCA output (front + rear + subwoofer)

* 4-channel × 40 watts built-in amplifier

* Rotary volume control

* Built-in IR eye and remote included

* Rear audio and visual input

* Rear AV output

24-bit D/A Converter: Music Reproduction at Its Best

The 24-bit D/A converter delivers a sonic experience beyond CD quality. The only way to experience the sonic impact of DVD movie soundtracks or music videos is through 24-bit processing. Clarion’s 24-bit D/A converter eliminates the signal defects of older 16-bit decoding by actually “oversampling” the digital signal. This greatly improves the overall sound quality of the D/A converter, creating a more natural sound and superior images.

6.5-inch Touch Screen Control with QVGA Display

The MAX386VD features a large 6.5-inch LCD screen with touch screen controls. Simply touch the appropriate area of the screen for complete control over CD and DVD audio playback, as well as complete touch-screen access to DVD menus. The high-resolution QVGA LCD screen delivers awesome video quality from DVDs or another video source connected through the A/V input.

Sims3Cover-Art.jpg

PROTOTYPE.jpg

250px-Ghostbusters_videogame_front2.jpg

I just bought Prototype, and it was f*cking epic. It's like a more violent and more epic crossover of GTA4, Spider-Man 3 (the PC/X360/PS3 one), Resident Evil and Left 4 Dead B). Alex Mercer FTW!!! As for Ghostbusters: The Video Game, I'm expecting to buy a copy this weekend.

@KITT/AJH: Nice. Ours is a crappy not-so-authentic portable TV thing hung on the "ceiling" of our family van.

Not shown below:

New LG Flatron W2253TQ 21.5" LCD Monitor (DVI)

New Canon MP530 Printer

New Logitech EX110 Cordless Desktop

New Logitech Z-2300 200W RMS 2.1 Speaker System

Dual eSATA PCI Bracket

WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA HDD

MIDI to USB Adapter

New Saitek Aviator USB Joystick

PCI Voice Modem

ASUS My-Cinema PHC3-100 HDTV Tuner

Dark Knight 120mm CPU Cooler

Plus stuff from my old PC that will now be a part of my new one:

Memorex External 16x DVD-RAM DL Burner

120GB USB External HDD (My IPOD lol)

Netgear Wireless-G Router

80GB IDE HDD

100_2316.jpg

100_2317.jpg

100_2318.jpg

100_2321.jpg

100_2320.jpg

100_2325.jpg

100_2324.jpg

100_2323.jpg

100_2322.jpg

100_2338.jpg

100_2341.jpg

leatherman_wave_black_1.jpg

Leatherman Wave

I'd like to see the finished project raybob, I'm planning on building my own too.

I'd like to see the finished project raybob, I'm planning on building my own too.

Yeah, building is always the way to go. I looked it up and found out that a prebuilt PC from Dell of equivalent performance to mine would have cost in excess of $3,000. This was under $2k.

By the way, I'm building it tomorrow now that I've finally got some free time. :)

Edited by raybob95

Videodrome Criterion Collection dvd

4931793509a0eb78e7fa0110.L.jpg

No. Jeph Loebb's series got extended. So he won't be revealed yet. Even with Spidy's help in Incredible Hulk #600. Volume 2 only covers the Lady Liberators arc, which is issues 7-9. The series is going to run at the same time with the Incredible series.

Picked these up today. I'm shocked that Marvel's second most popular character book only cost $12.99. The lowest I ever seen. you'd think they milk it, and make it $19.99.

f677e03ae7a000660c082210.L.jpg

8966c0a398a05fa88c082210.L.jpg

The Hit. The Criterion Collection

screens_DVD-2.jpg

bought this on ebay for my car

warning_small_4b11.jpg

giftset01.jpg

LOL. It's suppose to be for my cousin as a bday gift, bought it while it's still discounted, but when he said he's going for the Part 2 movie ones instead, I kept it for my BIG collection of Transformers toys.

I still have this "craving" for Transformers toys 'till now -- just looking at that shelf full of them in my bedroom reminds me of the times when I always annoy my mom to death to buy them in the first place, and how I enjoyed them more than any other toy I've got my hands on. 1 Transformers toy alone for me is like already like having 2-3 toys at once for the fact that it has 2-3 alternate forms. The only thing that changed my mind about it as the BEST-est toy around is when I got my hands on what we call "personal computers". :lol:

And, no, I didn't get this from Wal-Mart. That logo's lying. :P

As for the whole "PS3 or X360?" question I asked earlier, I'm going for the PS3. Our country ran out of decent X360 units for some reason, AND there are neat PS3 exclusives I wanna try like inFAMOUS and God of War 3.

Classic bumble bee is still wrong (too much detail). I have the Reissued OP (limited collectors). It cost me 199$ though ><. JPN only made it. JPN put more detail into the trailer.

51mPY5-1axL._SS400_.jpg

Edited by archer9234

And, oh yeah, just finished the game Prototype. The story's short and confusing, but other than that rest is epic. I kept on playing the thing because of the sandbox feature, the large variety of special moves and powers, and the pwnage moments you can experience in playing it. One of the BEST sandbox games I've played so far.

The only thing pity about it is that the comic book superhero I'm making now strongly resembles Alex Mercer -- was infected by a virus, given superpowers, can take thoughts and memories from other people, can shape-shift, wears a hooded jacket, is being chased down by some science corporation who wants him captured for research and for bringing them into trouble, and is amnesiac and has to go through some epic adventure to recover his memories back while being pressured to save people.

The only differences are that mine is a college student, can fly at will, relies on solar energy for his mainstream powers to work, see ghosts, teleport, transmute all kinds of stuff like lead to gold titanium alloy or gallons of water to a diamond, acts like a Hanc**k-type hero with allies and a big reputation as a superhero to keep the evil corporation from getting any excuse to capture him without compromising their secret activities, and is basically a tribute to almost all known comic book superheroes. My once cool idea now sounds like a Prototype rip-off. :(

@archer: I have that too. :P

Everything has been done to death. You really can't make a super hero special anymore. Starfox already fills in for the gay super hero, too. So that's already been done. Most of prototype rips off Captain America and Hulk. Then sticks in a side order of Carnage and Colleusus. Hell, even some Green lantern.

Edited by archer9234