Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFTempEx

BTTFTempEx Topic

just in case check you might of accidently bipassed the code for it. (could you have a lybian fire a rocket aswell but just one like the movie?)
ur right and ya ill give it a shot

just in case check you might of accidently bipassed the code for it. (could you have a lybian fire a rocket aswell but just one like the movie?)
whoa, nvm it worked! Must have been a malfunction when i was playing before. One thing I want to do is set up the date being the date from the bttf1 ending/bttf2 movie for 2015. Ill try to figure it out, but see what u might be able to find w/ the code

Just as my last post, Me including others can submit ideas and help for the mission, only this time, based upon the ride. The first mission help I would request is how to make the chase in hover mode considering the fact that it was like that in the actual ride! Any Help?

The first mission help I would request is how to make the chase in hover mode considering the fact that it was like that in the actual ride! Any Help?

Del made the chase on ground, not on air for a good reason. You can't have Biff navigate through the city without serious coding. Also, the whole thing would be twice easier and hell lame.

A simpler way of explaining it would be to say that when biff is flying, he would always be following the same coded path, making the mission really easy to pass.

A simpler way of explaining it would be to say that when biff is flying, he would always be following the same coded path, making the mission really easy to pass.
ur right, this was just my friends idea, i realize how dumb it is ehrn u really think about it. Thanks for the help!

you do realize I'm working on making the ride as true to the original as possible right?

Who, me? Yes I am look under GTA Hill Valley and you'll find a topic called Hscitpe's Authenticated Ride Mission

Who, me? Yes I am look under GTA Hill Valley and you'll find a topic called Hscitpe's Authenticated Ride Mission
Thats cool idk that! Srry idk u had that idea

Hi coders. This will probably be my last topic if everyone attempts to post on all of my others if they know how to solve my problems. What I really wanted to know was if anyone knew how to make new missions because i have no idea how. If am not sure if i am ready, but please tell me if i am or not. If im not, please give me as much pointers as possible! Thanks everyone!

BTTFTempEx

It's cool you're kinda new here so I didnt expect you to. There hasnt been much progress in a few weeks anyway

hey does anyone know how to path or what i can change for the rc test direction in twin pines mall Hill valley

Okay, what if you changed biff's car's skin to be in flying mode, but left him as he is. And changed the visual representation of the map... Duplicate the street map 50 feet in the air for him to drive on; an invisible street. But you'd need to find a way to fly through his copy of the streets.

Don't know how or if it's possible, but it's an idea...

there are so many things wrong with that sentence I wanna throw up

there are so many things wrong with that sentence I wanna throw up

Might I ask why? And could you be a little more rude? I missed it the first time...

Well, the game not only needs a street where the car can drive on, also it needs paths in that is written where it can drive and these will be missing. Due to limitations they can't be added. Also, wouldn't it be stupid to not anymore be able to fly where you want cause there are annoying roads in your way? I'd say so.

In brief, in this game engine there is no real good way to do it in the air and still make it fun chasing Biff, so it has been relocated to the ground.

Well, the game not only needs a street where the car can drive on, also it needs paths in that is written where it can drive and these will be missing. Due to limitations they can't be added. Also, wouldn't it be stupid to not anymore be able to fly where you want cause there are annoying roads in your way? I'd say so.

In brief, in this game engine there is no real good way to do it in the air and still make it fun chasing Biff, so it has been relocated to the ground.

thnxs!

I have made a DMC 13 0.2e bananas. I thought why not take it to the next level. So I textured it and everyting, but Idk wat i should do to make certain code changes to have kitts features. Is this a good idea or is it something gtavc and the mod can't handle?

Dude, no-one is gonna touch this... they don't want people to have peanuts. and btw, whenever you type the name without a space or a hyphen or whatever, the site makes the word come out as "bananas". Just for that reason. You want a delo/KITT? You gotta figure it out yourself. Then send it to me cause i've been dying for one!!!

WAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I was always told that I couldn't have cause it was Del's Personal Thingamajig!!! When did this happen? Nevermind, I'll find out myself!!!

The peanuts code is already a pinned topic. You just add it yourself to the mod.

I'll try to look for it, but i doubt it will work with the dmc 13 cuz i tried it with the soucre.txt and it froze wen i got in the DMC 13 Time Machine

Sign in to follow this