:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

You're not a genius that's obvious , the asteroids are not going to be here like that near a planet , the asteroids will enter in the atmosphere of SA with gravity of the planet ...so maybe FAAAR of the planet but not just beside it -____-

einstein.jpg

Nah !

Guest Gameznerd

I mean the astroids and meteors in the space, not near the planets :P You got my question wrong. It was, are there going to be meteors and astroids. Is that a good idea?

That's the question.

for the moment we don't care about that maybe later when we will have time

Edited by zero

Sorry, zero, the topic title annoyed me. I wrote the all small letters in caps at the beginning of the names :P.

X-D :lmfao: Thanks A Lot ! >X-D

EDIT :

About the progress of this mod , I actually make the interior of the HATAK , so you will can go in the HATAK with a Sanchez to kick the as* of some Jaffas :P:p:p X-D

Edited by Microman

no problem thanks

I do think its a good idea Gameznerd, cause I had the same idea a while back! But I didn't mention it cause I didn't want to spoil too many posiblities for suprise.

There are breakable rocks around san andreas, I'm sure you've all seen them! :P

Because the're breakable it means that they are not solid map pieces, but objects that are affected by gravity :D Which means they could be placed around in space either randomly or in groups like asteriod fields, so when you hit one it breaks and floats away. (this is all theory and needs to be tested) :lol:

On Topic: Was I dreaming, or did you make a .Lod file for the Hat'ak ships, so they don't just appear.

you can't animate a LOD because hatak it's an object so i can't put a lod on it

There are breakable rocks around san andreas, I'm sure you've all seen them! :P

Because the're breakable it means that they are not solid map pieces, but objects that are affected by gravity :D Which means they could be placed around in space either randomly or in groups like asteriod fields, so when you hit one it breaks and floats away. (this is all theory and needs to be tested) :lol:

I just tested it, and it is posible! :nosweat:

The only thing that I'm not sure about is the size of the rocks, they are quite small. But when you hit them in 'zero gravity', they react like lamp posts they break up and float away, then disappear.

If they could be made biggar, they would be perfect as asteriods! :P

hmmm you place it with med?

I haven't tryed that yet, but I did test it on the ones already around SA. But I'm sure you could place them with MEd, if you can place lamp posts. ;)

I'll find out what there called if you want. Unless you want to do it if your bored :lol:

Edited by Orgcon

no problem but i don't think i will use med for place it because you can't change the size with med however in coding you can so i will use that method and your help is always welcome

Oh! ;)

The rocks break into three pieces when shot or crashed into, then they become .col(less) so you go straight through the debris and it disappears, just like crashing into a lampost :D

Guest Gameznerd

I want to see them fly away! And flying around in space. So, zero putt please a vid or picture in there if they're in there!? Thnx!

Guest Gameznerd

Zero, any luck on making the boulders bigger? About the hataks interior any pictures of that? Thnx!

Edited by Gameznerd

I dreamed or someone talked ?

Edited by Microman

can i work in peace please you very annoying us

Edited by zero