Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFTIME

I SAW MY FIRST DELOREAN!!!!!!

I saw my first Delorean in my neighboorhood, as it turns out my neighboor just bought one online and he recived it by truck.

Moved to Playground.

Note that the Off-topic section is for serious off-topic topics only. Nothing to be too serious about here.

Moved to Playground.

Nothing to be too serious about here. Note that the Off-topic section is for serious off-topic topics.

Sorry, just it was my first Delorean, I have waited so many years to see one.

Many people doesn't see one in their entire life.

Sorry, just it was my first Delorean, I have waited so many years to see one.

You're lucky to actually see one yourself in your own neighborhood. As a Filipino, I can only have the chance to see a De Lorean in pictures, videos and game mods...unless I travel to some country who sells these cars or one of us attempts to buy one online himself without having to worry about people looking at his car oddly when he drives it in the road.

Makes me glad I have family living in houston. Gave me a chance to go over to DMC Houston and test drive one.

The Delorean seemed to be perfect condition, I feel real lucky. To bad our camera ran out of film.

If we see a Trans Am here - Ooooh, Ahhh. If it's a Lambo or a Ferrari - big deal :P

The DeLorean is one car I want to see.

So why don't you do it?

And I'm month away 16, how cool is that? I can't drive either! (legally)

I've seen 4 Trans AM in NYC, in person. My friend got one for 2000$. He's currently refurbishing it. The only time I saw a Del in NY was on TV.

that funny i see a delorean on the 24 hours of mans in the parking a english have it

big effin deal you saw one, I've sat in three (including one built as a time machine conversion)

Can you make a photo to prove you are not attracting attention?

i saw a delorean ages back in a mueseum in london or something i think i was only 8, but i havent sent a trans am but i have seen a ponitac firebird at ASDA, too long to fit in the spaces you shoulda seen the nose sticking into the lane thingy.

I see trans-ams all the time. Sometimes they're firebirds sometimes not, but most of them are beat up.

Edited by Statler

The owner tried turbo boosting, eh? :P

grim that museum i think ive been to the same museum youve been to too :P

and ive seen two deloreans. one was a few years back in a festival down at bognor regis beach i have a photo i took of it here

delorean.jpg

and the second time i saw one it just happened to be driving by on the road and dident get time to take a pickture

Sign in to follow this