Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
K.A.R.R.

the Playstation Network and Xbox live

i started a Gamertag thread, but it dint include PS3s, because PS3s are really really, really really, really lame

Speaking of which, I still prefer PS3 to 360 :P

Maybe even would've prefered it to the iBox, if there was one :P

I personally wouldn't hate the Xbox if it didn't just die. Yes I know Micro said they fixed it like 7 times. I have friends still sending them in for repairs.

The best way to get rid of a headache is a gillotine. Same here: doesn't work after long time repairs, throw it away, sell it twice as cheap.

PSN: ORCGON

As it states in my sig. And both Xbox and PS3 suck IMO, but I much prefere the PS3 due to the Blu-Ra player, which makes it bareable to own :P

Why do games companies insist on taking all the fun out of games, the only recent FUN game is Little Big Planet and even that does your head in. Maybe I'm just a miserable b*****d :lol:

i f***ing love my xbox, havnt had any problems with it. its about a month old special edition resident evil 5 red xbox elite so its got all the newest hardware and software that microsofts released, it doesnt even get that warm when iv been playing it for over 4 hours straight.

and hey at least the xbox has a system where it tells you theres a problem rather than just verheating and crapping out like the ps3, not to mention the better exclusive games on 360 and the lack thereof on ps3.

f*** the blu ray player, i wanna play Gears of war 2

If I had one or the other it'd most likely be either "Nikaido" or "Nikaido86". Depending if they're available.

Sign in to follow this