Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

Ecto1 For SA and now VC

Wow! pretty big file size for the model.

Here's the sound mod for the siren:

http://grandtheftauto.filefront.com/file/G...und_Siren;84977

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&fs=1&">
Edited by Honest Joe Statler

Now in VC. I converted the model myself. What car should it replace? Right now it replaces the sabre for testing purposes. and it is carcol compatible resulting in the grey color. Color will be fixed after final replacement vehicle is chosen.

Ecto1-2.jpg

well why not just the Romero. I mean it is a hearse afterall. And you can spawn it by typing in "THELASTRIDE" in-game.

In my GB:SA vids I replaced the enforcer. To have sirens :P

ok you do that. Anyways here is the ECTO 1 for Vice City. It replaces the romero. Be sure to replace all files.

* link removed *

Edited by Mike
Download link removed.

I think it should replace mr Whooptie. The "icecream song" loops so you can have the ecto 1 sound over and over. once i installed the ecto 1 for VC, all the police cars are now completley white, and somethings wrong with the collision, cause i can drive right through anything.

ok you do that. Anyways here is the ECTO 1 for Vice City. It replaces the romero. Be sure to replace all files.

* link removed *

If you have permission from the original author to release this then add the link back, I have however removed it for now.

You know how stressy we get with unofficial/unauthorised versions of our models being released, so we can't turn around and do the same thing to someone else.

there's already a ghostbusters mod, for san andreas. But if you wanna make one for VC go right ahead.

but remember, you have to get permission from the original modeler before you can use the Ecto-1.

thats why mike did this:

If you have permission from the original author to release this then add the link back, I have however removed it for now.

You know how stressy we get with unofficial/unauthorised versions of our models being released, so we can't turn around and do the same thing to someone else.

Google "Ghostbusters San Andreas mod" and my vids show up.

Sign in to follow this