:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mike

A BTTF HV Subdivision Forum

Created for those who want to post game topics, and anything else I consider to be spam.

You can post what you like on this new board since I will not be moderating it:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/BTTF_Spillover/index.php

Additionally you don't need to worry about re-registering, I have opened the board up to guest posting.

Credits to Pantherclaws for doing initial skinning and Mini-Me for finishing it and maintaining the board.

Depending on usage this gets I may dissove the playground section on our main site.

Enjoy.

Additionally you don't need to worry about re-registering, I have opened the board up to guest posting.

That would mean many would be posting and enjoying the forum games. That would also mean it would make the forum games and the forum itself harder to moderate and control.

Count me in in the subdivision forum's moderators list, provided that I'm not the only one moderating the forums, and provided that the other people moderating the forum knows how to control members over posting.

This is also the first time I ever saw an admin try to make a subdivision forum because he's ticked off by forum games which he considers spam. Admins would often just make another forum/section for these stuff and name them "Forum Games" or "Forum Activities" instead of making a separate forum. Forum games/activities are common, and this forum not having some made me think of making one, but I never knew it would end up like this. I don't see why there shouldn't be forum games in the "Playground" section.

Also I doubt anyone would want to post in that forum if it's all for spam and forum games. Why not name it "Back to the Future: Hill Valley Playground Forum" and place all Playground, Forum Game, and Spam topics there?

If there was an auto delete feature that I could use on selected sections then I would do that instead. But I don't want the database getting filled with junk, it is already much larger than the database on the first forum, and it's only been going 6 months....

Anyway, register and i'll set you up with mod rights.

Also I doubt anyone would want to post in that forum if it's all for spam and forum games. Why not name it "Back to the Future: Hill Valley Playground Forum" and place all Playground, Forum Game, and Spam topics there?

I'm confused if the forum is simply for spam topics only, or for Playground and off topic stuff as well.

I'll be re-posting all forum games posted in this site to the SpillOver forum, starting with the Corrupt A Wish game and the Ban game.

Speaking of which, would resurrecting the old "Battle Arena" thread started by DK a good idea? And don't worry about my cousin -- he just put himself into trouble twice, so I doubt he'll try messing up again.

Any sections you want, the spam forum (as I call it), is a free for all, anything goes (within reason)

if you think having the fan model there means people are not going to jam this server up with them

and how do you make the skins (i have a forum and i want to make a custom skin)

if you think having the fan model there means people are not going to jam this server up with them

and how do you make the skins (i have a forum and i want to make a custom skin)

Edit the board wrapper etc.

if you want somone to help whoever it is thats WILL be moderating it, ill do it

Depending on usage this gets I may dissove the playground section on our main site.

Well in order to relieve this board's database I'd suggest you to already now at least set the section Playground and maybe also the section Off Topic on this board to "read-only", to my mind it is enough having them in the SpillOver.

Edited by Mini-Me

It's up all the time, but there's only 15 registered people, and only about 5 of them are active sometimes. <_<

Try other links to there. You seem to be the only one who has the site down

Moin people,

I just playe around with the shoutbox' code and coded in a new way of editing you shout. Since developers never know if the new stuff works properly, I need you to test it a little.

So please go to the SpillOver, do some shouts, edit them and report me your results.

Thanks in advance,

Mini-Me

P.S.: More testing requests might come in future ;).

EDIT:

Oh and for further instructions, please read here:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/BTTF_Spillover/...hp?showtopic=38

could the spilloever link button be called playground and be put in place of the original playground button so more people go to the spillover and relieve the main boards spamming?