Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFTIME

Stop The Member Segregation!

People, for awhile I have noticed that alot of arguements and hatred towards members from other members, yes people like me can be annoying, but people here can be nicer about things. Also, we all have an opinion, like for example, sometimes people say that my topics are stupid, well in my opinion it's not, in your opinion it is, so get over it, if you don't like it, well don't say anything. This matter does not only concern me, I have seen other members critizied in the same matter, and people, if you have a have a opinion, keep it to yourself. All I'm saying is, these days it feels like the forum is being Segregated.

Edited by BTTFTIME

i dont say many things like 2 u if i do its more of a joke than being serious because i dont have anything against u everyone deserves another chance nd you matured enough. i used to be like you sorta on moddb but i was young and now im 16

Edited by Grim Reaper

It doesn't matter if you changed or not. You left a bad impression in a lot of peoples mind. Complaining about it, will do nothing and just cause more complaining. Just live with it. Have a nice day.

dude by segregation you of course mean you by yourself seperated from everyone else. so basically your saying that your the only one whos allowed to voice theyr opinion and everyone else has to sit here and pretend they care/pretend they like you. this is the real world buddy not some mickjey mouse cartoon and the fact is youv p***ed people off and it looks like theres no repairing that.

now you have two choices

1. keep complaining untill your banned again or

2. accept the fact that your a moron and stop having a winge

EWJ He isnt a r3t@rd or a m0r0n just leave him alone

PLEASE!

We're in a similar situation nerdman. Three of my old friends still p*** me off 'till now because of the s*** that happened 2 years ago. One of them is a computer mastermind, who knows everything about computers, and ever since that incident that occurred 2 years ago he's been p***ing me off because of my involvement and the other stuff I did that p***ed him off. He hacked my accounts in Friendster, MySpace, IMEEM, Photobucket, MediaFire, FileFront, FilePlanet, etc. He also almost threatened our old junior programmer's group by deleting our database and pretty much everything else, but thanks to the Canadian admins it was avoided. As far as I can remember, he also hacked my account here in the forums about 5-8 times already without getting caught. I tried doing stuff like changing my password, but nothing happens. Good thing he didn't do anything bad with the account. All that happened is that I'm beginning to see topics/replies/PMs, most of which were completely unnecessary, that I don't remember making. I also remember him teaching my cousin in the US about hacking, and he was doing the same thing too (a la the Battle Arena thread and the Vegeta-Super Sonic battle). <_<

Like the others said, it's real life. DEAL WITH IT. And if I went a bit off-topic above, all I can tell is that I was worse than you are in the internet when I was your age or younger. I was an annoying a**h*** who p***ed people off with annoying criticism. 'Till now, I'm still sort of doing this. One of my victims is probably iProton, who left right after our argument in the Playground section. Although the criticisms I did lately aren't that as serious as the ones I did before, they still p*** off people, and I don't why people can't just get over it.

Last night I showed my friend a DVD and asked if I could put it on. He thought it was a music CD and said ya. Well I put on the movie and he gets pi**ed at me. I said, "You said it was fine." and he took off saying, "don't talk to me." I stuck around for a couple of hours after that and let him cool off. Well I eventually left without talking to him. I called him this morning and asked, "We still cool?" and he said, "yea, I was really drunk and in an angry mood."

Well I'm going back next week to get my movie (since I left it in his dvd player)

That is probably the one time that the other person is at fault.

88 i have a request for you, STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO F***ING WELL DO. you have absolutely no power over me so stop trying to pretend that you do. quit d3eluding yourself into thinking that people actually GIVE A S*** what you EVER have to say.

im f***ing sick of you, p*** off

and yeah nerdamn, as i said above. stop being a cat

It's simply, either:

A. Do what I did, get mature, stop being an annoying dick, and get back in the game damn it.

B. Keep b**ching and get banned

C. blue off.

Pretty much everybody here hates me and segregates me (Despite 3/4 of them not even knowing what I did, nor does it really concern them, they just like to agree with the mods) but I don't really mind. Besides, I'm almost never on this site. Just once in a while to go to the shoutbox and say: "wasup ma peeps".