Ore one of these:

DeLorean%20BTTF1.jpg

DeLorean%20BTTF2.jpg

DeLorean%20BTTF3.jpg

DeLorean%20BTTF3%20railroad.jpg

I don't know it atm :P

I'm still thinking of wich I want.

Edited by Gameznerd

iv been thinking of starting to collect the ultimate sereis of spiderman x men and iron man. and maybe the ultimates as well. dont ask me why, i just find the ultimate universe really cool.

also when i turn 18 in march im getting access to a whole lot of money (and booze) and im buying a new computer, and a tv to go in my new flat

So which radio do you guys think I should get.

They both are HD-Radio ready, MP3 CD-R WMA CDRW compatible, AUX Jack, & Satellite radio ready. But the blue one has a remote. But I need something that's compatible with a Sony HD-Radio receiver so I may go with the red one.

id say sony, just because Sony are better known for their high quality audio products

I'm saving up for a mansion on my own private island :P ...... It may take me a while though :( I also may need some sort of boat so I can get to it <_< ...

Or in more realistic terms; I'm saving up so I can pay the rent in 2 days time, or should I say Scrounging? :unsure:

And then I'll be saving up for this years Bloodstock Festaval after last years was pretty damn good ;)

Edited by Orgcon

Sign in to follow this