Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Indi.

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned

I don't know, but finally a GTA that has the biker theme. I especially like Billy, since that's my name!

Why do you need to double post just for that one line. Think before you act.

What the hell? You said on MSN it's fine... because I said: 'The first post was for the main story, and the second, was my point of view'

and technically. It's not an epic fail. MS paid 50 million for it to be a 360 exclusive, first comes to shove.

360 sales are sucking. It forces people to buy more software. They will release it on PC. Once sales die off.

you people are insane if you really think 360 is worse than ps3.

the ps3 is the biggest fail in modern technology. its slow, clunky glitchy, doesnt have any decent developer software (meaning that any multi platform game on ps3 is a port from 360, and usually a pretty pathetic port) not to mention the fact that the 360s hardware is VASTLY superior to what the ps3 has.

anything the ps3 does the 360 can do also, only better (except blu ray, but honestly who gives a rats about blu ray?)

rockstar wouldv had to be NUTS to release this expansion on ps3 first. because its near impossible to port ps3 software to any other system INCLUDING the pc.

the ps3 is a hunk of s*** and you people who dont agree are simply deluded fanboys who dont know s*** from clay when it comes to technology.

Who was even talking about the PS3? We where just talking about the pack being a 360 exclusive and its hardware failure rate. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If they like the 360, Wii, PS3, or all of them, they can.

You can shove your xbox360 where the RROD doesn't shine! ;)

Although I'm sure your ring will shine red after you do that :laughing2:

Edited by Orgcon

Sign in to follow this