Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
daangelo29

CLEO mods

I still don't get how the run fast in this mod.

If you're talking about the superman mod hold N until the power meter is full and then just press the up arrow (or if you're using a controller the analog stick)

If you're talking about the superman mod hold N until the power meter is full and then just press the up arrow (or if you're using a controller the analog stick)

Tried it. Never worked.

Tried it. Never worked.

Are you holding down the run faster button too? Only hold the up arrow or w/e makes you walk forward.

Nah, its the cleo its a bit glitchy, it sometimes doesn't work for me, try swimming. That sometimes triggers it to work when you start swimming really fast if that doesn't work I don't know :huh:

Nah, its the cleo its a bit glitchy, it sometimes doesn't work for me, try swimming. That sometimes triggers it to work when you start swimming really fast if that doesn't work I don't know :huh:

Only the swimming part works. I can't make the running fast work. At the moment, I have an alternative for this -- the CLEO mod that allows you to slow down time, but I think it will only work on my vids and on replay when the game's time is played in normal speed (where CJ is shown going 4-10 times faster than usual that the replay looked like it fast-forwarded by itself).

lol my GTA: SA looks like a Heroes game now: CJ has the ability to fly by himself, swim in super human speeds, fire fireballs from his hands, slow down time and be fast enough to outrun everything in the game including time itself in the process, teleport from one place to another (via map and marker), change the weather, change time by himself (a.k.a. time travel), cause a nuclear explosion, make objects move with mind, etc.. :lol:

I just have the King Kong mod with a BTTF2 del that can obviously drive and fly, fire missiles, drop bombs and has 2 miniguns out the sides and can also pick up cars with a magnet Useful for when trying to kill Kong :P Works well with the ENB series that is set up to emulate GTA4

Is there a version of the Fly Mod (CLEO) that doesn't make you fly when you fall? The Fly Mod is getting annoying -- every time I really want to fall, I always lift off and fly.

Theres a cheat for that anyway, isn't there?

The STINGLIKEABEE cheat. Though, I'm also looking for a better mod alternative for the super punch cheat.

Note: For those who are also looking for CLEO mods, look at the first page. I've posted the links to the sites I've found containing CLEO mods. Suggest any more CLEO site if you find one.

if you have a high level of muscle then the running fast wont work, or at least it doesnt for me

if you have a high level of muscle then the running fast wont work, or at least it doesn't for me

It doesn't on everyone. This is why I prefer a thinner CJ when I'm using the "superpowers" mod. But now I don't 'cause I got irritated when CJ always goes to flying mode whenever he falls from a certain distance -- I can't skydive, I can't finish certain missions, chases made via flying makes things more complicated especially the fact that cars are tossed away when they're near, and I can't even step on boats whenever I want to ride them because I always end up taking off.

...unless someone here considerate enough would help me remove the feature of CJ taking off when falling. :lol: (I promise that there'll be incentives for whoever helps ;))

It doesn't on everyone. This is why I prefer a thinner CJ when I'm using the "superpowers" mod. But now I don't 'cause I got irritated when CJ always goes to flying mode whenever he falls from a certain distance -- I can't skydive, I can't finish certain missions, chases made via flying makes things more complicated especially the fact that cars are tossed away when they're near, and I can't even step on boats whenever I want to ride them because I always end up taking off.

...unless someone here considerate enough would help me remove the feature of CJ taking off when falling. :lol: (I promise that there'll be incentives for whoever helps ;))

The guy who made the Cleo said when he has time he will make one where you type "super" to turn it on/off

The guy who made the Cleo said when he has time he will make one where you type "super" to turn it on/off

You asked him? (oh yeah, forget about the incentives; there are really incentives, it's just that you won't be getting it anytime soon :lol:)

But that's better, though, being able to turn it on and off now. But when you enable the mod by typing SUPER, do you still need to press Crouch + Jump to lift off and fly?

You asked him? (oh yeah, forget about the incentives; there are really incentives, it's just that you won't be getting it anytime soon :lol:)

But that's better, though, being able to turn it on and off now. But when you enable the mod by typing SUPER, do you still need to press Crouch + Jump to lift off and fly?

I didn't ask him, someone asked him like 2 days ago.

iv got the full superman cconversion except with iron man skins and models so i can change from ordinary Cj (who looks like tommy Vercetti with a little goatee to make him like Tony Stark) with no powers to Iron man with all the powers. i also have the stop time, portal, pulse rifle and master spark cleo mods.

i can do the HUEG beams of energy that blows ups everythings

I didn't ask him, someone asked him like 2 days ago.

That's nice. That's in GTAF, right?

i can do the HUEG beams of energy that blows ups everythings

lol do you also have the Pure Energy mod? It's also about firing huge amounts of energy, and even a Super Saiyan-like transformation, though one bad thing about it is that it's a bit too dramatic -- whenever you attack everything goes slow-mo. Though I like some of its attacks, like its Telekinesis attack where nearby cars and heads of people explode. :lol:

I've also made my own CLEO scripts for the mod so CJ would have sort of "posthuman abilities" (a la Heroes):

1. Fly
  2. Gain super strength
  3. Reach the speed of sound or any speed beyond that
  4. Move stuff with my mind (a.k.a. Telekinesis)
  5. Use my telekinetic ability to make the vehicles I ride go faster and even be able to drive on walls
  6. Time travel at will to any hour and minute I want within the current day
  7. Slow down time to a point that a "minute" (or second in real time) is as slow as 3 "hours" (or minutes in real time)
  8. Teleport
  9. Change the weather with my mind
  10. Fire away huge amounts of vaporizing energy with my bare hands (a la Kamehameha)
  11. Make nearby cars or heads of people explode
  12. Cause a nuclear explosion with my own body
  13. Create a clone of myself at will, where the resulting clone would exactly have the same abilities and possessions (and even the cheats enabled) as mine.
  14. Make anything appear out of nowhere -- from people to plants, from citizens to killers, from airplanes to Bigfoots
  15. Locate any important person with my "mind" (a.k.a. Clairvoyance)

- Auto-Drive (have an AI drive your vehicle)

-

CLEO mod sites found so far:

- GTAinside.com

- ZAZ Mission Mods for CLEO 3

- Japanese dude's CLEO mods

lol its like KITT and KARR maybe something for the mod

To crazyjointje waar is dat topic met het breekbare cleo script gebleven ik kan het nergens vinden

Errr why is my warn 100% and im not banned :huh:

Edited by 88 miles per hour

dat je door muren kan rijden

english that u can bump trough walls like in knight rider

Guest Gameznerd

Some body knows if there's a cleo mod wich make you drunk, after thrinking something???

Some body knows if there's a cleo mod wich make you drunk, after thrinking something???

Yes, but either it was CJ gets high, or this other one I found on GTA Forums.

Make anything appear out of nowhere -- from people to plants, from citizens to killers, from airplanes to Bigfoots

Bigfoots!!! LOL!

:lol::lol::lol::roll::roll::roll:

I salute that remark. :clapping:

Edited by BTTFTIME

((Cen someone delete this reply, I edited it into my other one?))

Edited by BTTFTIME

Sign in to follow this