Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
daangelo29

CLEO mods

All CLEO mod discussion should be made here. For those that are officially made by forum members, they should be in the Other GTA Mods section.

I currently have the following:

- Half-Life 2's Gravity Gun

- Portal (the handheld portal device from Valve's Portal)

- Laevateinn (the flaming sword mod)

- Nuclear Bomb (call someone on the phone to spawn a nuclear bomb)

- Time Stopper (slow down time to the point that a second (or "minute" in GTA time) is as slow as 2-3 minutes)

- Time Travel (CJ can time travel by himself; modified BTTF mini-mod script)

- Teleporter (Teleports CJ to the made marker in the map)

- Leatherface (find-and-kill mod)

- Bigfoot (find-and-kill mod)

- Yeti (find-and-kill mod)

- Ghost Car (the broken cars found in Back-O-Beyond, between 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM, will turn to ghost cars and chase you down)

- Carwash (makes the carwash in the game functional)

- First-Person Shooter

- DELB's Jaws

- Speed-O-Meter (from BTTF mini-mod)

- Submarine (spawns a submarine)

- Half-Life 2's Pulse Rifle (allows the SMG to fire an energy ball that fries people upon impact)

- Ghost Rider w/ Wallride mod

- Tollbooth (pay at tollbooths when you pass through them)

- Bike garage (change the look of your bike)

- Bus service

- Auto-Drive (have an AI drive your vehicle)

- Auto-Pilot (have an AI pilot the plane you're riding)

CLEO mod sites found so far:

- GTAinside.com

- ZAZ Mission Mods for CLEO 3

- Japanese dude's CLEO mods

Time stopper, seriously its SO fun, especially when your on a SA story mission

I have it. I use it most of the time, especially during missions and during police chases. :lol:

lol, never really thought his before but I just used one of the DeLoreans in the BTTF Mini-Mod to quickly increase CJ's relationship with Denise. After each date, I always go to 11:56 PM of the following day, and wait for a few minutes (or seconds) until she becomes available again. In fact, I've already nearly filled up the whole progress bar. :P

CLEO mods are fun. :D

Epic, yes it's awesome :P

Epic, yes it's awesome :P

The TimeStopper doesn't actually stop the time of the game. It just slows it down, while you remain in normal speed. The fun part here is that, since you remain in normal speed, you can still shoot your weapon in the same normal speed, plus you're too fast that you can push cars (including tanks) with ease by just walking/running towards them.

What do you type to activate the Time Stopper cleo? I forget, or is this one activated by a key combo not typing something?

What do you type to activate the Time Stopper cleo? I forget

Just type STOP. I changed mine so it would be SLOW instead of STOP, since this mod doesn't really stop time.

And does anyone here use the Pure Energy CLEO mod? I like the transformation method, but not the attacks. I would like it only if it has aiming capabilities. I wanted to aim it at the police chopper once but I can't fire it upwards. It always go to the same straight direction on my front.

What about the superman cleo? Its fun, super fast running, flying etc

Is there a Superman CLEO mod? As far as I know, there's only the Superman total conversion mod.

i use the superan TC, but with no cape and an iron man skin instead of superman.

and because i changed CJ into Tommy Vercetti, when im not in the suit i lookk an AWFUL lot like Tony Stark

i use the superan TC, but with no cape and an iron man skin instead of superman.

and because i changed CJ into Tommy Vercetti, when im not in the suit i lookk an AWFUL lot like Tony Stark

I'm gonna use a Great Saiyaman model instead of CJ and the superman cleo oh and I'll also have a Kamehameha

I'm gonna use a Great Saiyaman model instead of CJ and the superman cleo oh and I'll also have a Kamehameha

If you gonna do that why not make an MP for it too, so its like bid for power but in sa lol might be fun :P

Edited by Orgcon

how do you plan on doing that?

Great Saiyaman model was made by my friend for me & Blue is making me the Kamehameha in cleo

Does anyone know of a save anywhere Cleo (or .exe, dout theres one made but you never know) and a real time Cleo (not timesync)? I hurt googles feelings so its not being my friend :(

Cheers GS your a god send :P Saved me the trouble of editing my .scm and flucking it up ;) I may still have to edit it for the clock though :unsure: Oh well B)

Sign in to follow this