Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Dragon King

DK's new project

Awesome good! thumbup.gif

If I had more time, I would code the mission within the weekend, but I don't have a TimeMachine tongue.gif

Another German thing for the mod smile.gif

kewl but how did you make it yellow, did you mess with the RGB levels or actually had to use a tool like paint bucket?

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

Well that's a given, I'm talking about the tool itself. You know, like the paint bucket is the little icon that looks like a paint bucket being tipped over... I myself have just been messing around with the RGB levels and coming up with colors like purple, green, and others. Since the Magic Wand doesn't seem to like the texture at all :P

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

how do you get paint bucket to work, especially in between the lines that give the stainless steel look. Like I said, the Magic Wand doesn't work so well, for me anyways.

change the tolerance level

Tried that and still didn't work. Maybe it's because I'm using a ******* version of CS3. I'll figure it out, thanx anyways man.

Oh wow, who is the guy who spends his time working on these DeLorean models updating them with new parts etc for each release?

Oh wow, who is the guy who DK would need to get permission from to send a modified model onto someone.

Oh wow, who doesn't know a great deal about the team we have here despite being a member for quite some time....

i have lots of it apparently, because SUCSESS:

It's O.K. if he sends it to you through P.M., but you can't distribute it or upload it on the Internet.

yay