:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Guest ViceCity512

Nerdman and Raybob??

what the hell is with this overclocking thing, isnt it dangerous for the computer??? evryones doing it

Used to be really unstable back in the days of the pentium II/III, It's pretty common now though, and so long as you have sufficient cooling, it shouldn't cause any damage.

Guest ViceCity448
I realize a proxy when I see one.

OK, so I have a proxy. :)

You still can't tell whether the IP came from Nerdman or Raybob's Computer.... <_<

And Please, Stop Banning Me!!

I AM NOT NERDMAN OR RAYBOB!!!!!! <_<

(This is getting really frustrating, coming to a new mod to share ideas and talk about things, just to be thought to be a banned member, and getting banned for it.) :angry:

Perhaps the proxy is why my browser is so slow..... :o

And yes, I do love emoticons.... :P

Edited by ViceCity448

Guest ViceCity448

Perhaps I'll just leave this site, there's not much to do or very many people.....

Guest ViceCity448
Used to be really unstable back in the days of the pentium II/III, It's pretty common now though, and so long as you have sufficient cooling, it shouldn't cause any damage.

I KNOW!!!!!

I had a Pentium II @ 366 MHz a few years back, and I tried to overclock to 400 and it shorted. (Was Destroyed) :P

See, That right there is why you keep getting banned! Posting three times in a row! <_< Just because your "apparently new" does not mean the rules do not apply to you, next time you get banned, take the hint... Sod off! ;)

OK, so I have a proxy. :)

You still can't tell whether the IP came from Nerdman or Raybob's Computer.... <_<

And Please, Stop Banning Me!!

I AM NOT NERDMAN OR RAYBOB!!!!!! <_<

(This is getting really frustrating, coming to a new mod to share ideas and talk about things, just to be thought to be a banned member, and getting banned for it.) :angry:

Perhaps the proxy is why my browser is so slow..... :o

And yes, I do love emoticons.... :P

Only a banned member would need to use a proxy, (see I can use bold too!) to get around the IP ban. You are either raybob or Nerdman, personally my money is on you being raybob, just go back to using your other account, the 1 week suspension has finished on that!

Oh, and how do I know you are using a proxy, simple, you made 3 posts back to back within a short time period, each coming from a different IP address.

1st Post) 66.230.230.230

2nd Post) 78.60.160.248

3rd Post) 193.111.87.20

The choice is simple, you can either go back to using your old account, or just stay away from here completely.

I am a calm person but you are really testing my patience. You make one more account, and you will never be allowed back on here, I will delete all your accounts, and will continue to do so with each new account you make.

As for this new account....

T-Shirt-Next-on-the-Banned-List-789925_76X0NaZPUCr6.jpg

Oh and raybob, little tip for you, if you are going to sign up with an account and claim that you aren't raybob, don't use an email address that you've been emailing me on.

Intelligence fail!

@ Knight Industries 2000 :heh: LOL

Edited by 88 miles per hour

:roll: rotflmao! :lmfao: Someone failed an intelligence check! Epic Fail! K.I.T.T., you're hilarious.

that was the image that EWJ posted. i reposted it cause the link for his was down