Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Indi.

Do ye Have a GTA Collection?

Hai guys, have you got a GTA Collection, if you has, post it here!

Mine:

8de8_1.JPG

ee64_1.JPG

f5b4_1.JPG

100_0252.jpg

Post yours :)

Guest ViceCity512

I havent got any special stuff like that, but i own ViceCity on PC, a vice city poster that came with the ViceCity game when I used to have it on PS2 (i was 10 and my Mom took it away :lol: ), and IV on the PS3.

I also used to have GTA3 on my computer (I downloaded it warez from limewire <_< ) but I deleted it because it was boring and i felt bad downloading it illegally. :)

I havent got any special stuff like that, but i own ViceCity on PC, a vice city poster that came with the ViceCity game when I used to have it on PS2 (i was 10 and my Mom took it away :lol: ), and IV on the PS3.

I also used to have GTA3 on my computer (I downloaded it warez from limewire <_< ) but I deleted it because it was boring and i felt bad downloading it illegally. :)

why should u feel bad for downloading it illegally that makes it FREE

It wouldn't even matter at this point. The game isn't being sold by R* anymore. All used profit goes toward the store or person selling it. So either way, R* would never get your money.

lol, iv downloaded a few games in the past. how the hell can you feel bad for it? it isnt like the companies arent already raking it in and hey, you just scored yourself a free game so no need to winge.

lol, iv downloaded a few games in the past. how the hell can you feel bad for it? it isnt like the companies arent already raking it in and hey, you just scored yourself a free game so no need to winge.

Yea, torrents all the way!

unless your using a proxy, but I don't think there are proxies out there for torrent downloading, but I can't be sure.

A lot of download sites can bypass practically all proxies. That's how people bypassed download limits to begin with.

dude.. p2p file sharing is ALL THE SAME SPEED. it depends how fast your internet connection is.

and trust me linux is p2p file sharing, if it isnt then they must have a database on the internet that users can illegally download games and movies from, if thats what they WERE doing then linux wouldv been destroyed by various lawsuits a looong time ago.

so dont bag on torrents, theyr just as fast as whatever p2p file sharing method your using.

but it also depends on how many seeders there are. Which is why I help out by seeding a 2:1 ratio for movies (and other crap) and seed a 4:1 ratio for anime. On a good day I can get up to 600Kb/s on torrents and that's with a dsl connection. Actually I just beat my personal record the other day with a leeching speed of 921Kb/s. Also with so many people doing it they have suspended law suits on people downloading. Now their concentrating on people who actually sell them at flea markets and other places. At least down here in Texas they have.

simpsons_sorry.jpg

I don't have a GTA collection, unless you count owning GTA III & GTA SA. But I did use to own the PSX collection (GTA, GTA2, GTA London)

if they catch you downloading somthing you explain to them that you were just going to try it out and delete it within 24 hours. thats perfectly legal

also because you can remove your download history from utorrent (if you use utorrent that is) making what you have on your computer legal because you can say you lost the disk

and because there are so many people doing this the cops dont even bother with downloaders except as additional charges on more serious cases.

Second time. Get back on topic.

Why? it's in the OFF-TOPIC section so why can't a topic go OFF-TOPIC.

Off-topic means discussion of stuff that is not related to the mod. That doesn't mean type anything in a thread (you can do that in playground though). Two, you are talking about illegal downloading, which is not allowed here (any form). Either go back to talking about this threads original topic or it gets locked.

i don't use torrents because my isp monitors the uploads and utorrent uploads the file automatically. then the the isp cuts off our internet.

Dude use Tor [The Onion Router]

or use Freenet

Sign in to follow this