Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Indi.

Do ye Have a GTA Collection?

not all torrents are illegal the vast majority of them are various different free trials, game demos or free pieces of software. and were not telling anyone how to do it. AND you should only close a thread thats gone off topic if the thread maker actually ASKS you to.

man, i used to think kitt was a harsh moderator before you came along. just because you think somone MIGHT have a problem with somthing doesnt mean it immediately needs to be solved. only act upon your various whims when somone addresses one of these problems.

But I understand why he did close it. He told us to stop discussing torrents and 88 washers brought it back up. But I do agree with you about the off-topic thing.

I have all GTA games, from GTA1 to GTA4. The old games aren't installed (some of which are actually just emulated games), but they are stored in our

torents are slow and compleatly traceable..... i use LINUX

Not exactly completely traceable. Our junior programmers team has its own torrent network where we (legally) share software and stuff in the net, and ever since our own website and forum site went down we had to repost the torrents in Mininova, with the suffix [heavenlynx] on each of the torrent's filename to officially name it our own. And by using a special piece of software we made ourselves, it was made so that they would be detected in Mininova through our own computers only. Ever saw a torrent with a [heavenlynx] on it in Mininova? And we never used Linux for this. :P

Sign in to follow this