:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

Sierra Mist

two make like a tree, and get outta herety cars

whats next a Doctor Pepper Jules Verne Train?

i was thinking more along the lines of drugging him, taking him to a remote area where i shoot him in the temple point blank (so theres no way balistics can match it up, and there wont be any )GSR, cremate the body and hide the ashes behind the lining in a suitcase, take his ashes to several different places in the world where i throw them into the sea.

and dont say customs will nab the suitcase, they look for organic matter and drugs, not pure carbon (which is essentially what ash is made of)

and nobody will EVER catch me.

i was thinking more along the lines of drugging him, taking him to a remote area where i shoot him in the temple point blank (so theres no way balistics can match it up, and there wont be any )GSR, cremate the body and hide the ashes behind the lining in a suitcase, take his ashes to several different places in the world where i throw them into the sea.

and dont say customs will nab the suitcase, they look for organic matter and drugs, not pure carbon (which is essentially what ash is made of)

so, howd u cremate him??

Defacing vehicles? I like the texture. :P

by setting him on fire?

@edfake: In case you don't know Cremation is a kind of funeral or postfuneral rite, which is sort of an alternative to burial. But isn't cremation in reality crushing or pulverizing of the bones of a person through ECRP (electric cremated remains processor) or any other device or tool of the like, and (contrary to popular belief) not burning the entire body?

you burn the corpse and crush up whatevers left, the way i intend on burning him howver is a method through which there wont be anything but ash left.

ever watched the sarah connor chronicles? coz its kinda like that. uses stuff called thermite that burns at somthing like 1500 degrees celsius.

DK is this making you at all nervous that im using you as an example for how to get away with murder?

or once you hve the ashes drop them in a volcano.

what? and risk falling in? nah ill just seperate them and spread them around the world.

i hope somone uses this thread as inspiration for the paint comics thread

Edited by EarthwormJim

Sign in to follow this