Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

It returns

LOL as long as pepsi tastes EXACTLY like coke but with more artificial flavours and chemicals in it, it will never beat coke

don'forget coke stole pepsi's no suger same flavour drink and just called it coke zero when its most likely diet coke in a different bottle.

They didn't. Before Coke Zero, the Coca-Cola company has ever since already been producing a sugar-free soda since 1974 (Sprite Zero). Pepsi Max first came in 1993, so they can't possibly have stolen it.

And if you're thinking of Diet Pepsi, which came 10 years before Sprite Zero, no this still ain't proof they did. Diet Rite (of RC Cola Company) is the FIRST diet soda or sugar-free soda to be sold -- Coca-Cola Company, PepsiCo and possibly other soda-producing companies just borrowed the idea.

In other words, Coke Zero and Pepsi Max are just "improved versions" of their sugar-free/diet soda counterparts.

i dont notice a diff between diet coke and coke zero.

i dont notice a diff between diet coke and coke zero.

It's probably because Coke Zero is just Diet Coke + potassium citrate, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium cyclamate and lesser or no calories (0-0.5 kcal; it varies depending on the country it was produced from). You may not notice any difference in the taste this way, but speaking of the ingredients I'm not sure what the additional ingredients are for.

I do, Diet coke is drinkable (ONLY WHEN COKE AND EVERYTHING ELSE HAS RUN OUT THOUGH), coke zero is worse than that vanilla flavour they brought out that made eveybody sick :P

pepsi and coke taste the EXACT SAME and the diet/zero calorie version of them tastes like something that someone crapped into a bottle and liquefied

pepsi tastes like a badly made, chemical filled imitation of coke

i cant f***ing stand it. coke is the shizz

Only thing that I like better than coke is RC cola (Royal Crown), but it's hard to find at times. At least down here it is.

yeah royal crown is my non alchoholic drink man (and coincidently my mixer when drinking bourbon)

it in prettymuch every woolworths and other supermarket in the country down here.

yea I went to the corner store earlier today (after I posted the fact that I like RC) and found RC cola. It was the last 12 pack there.

you guys get 12 packs? make like a tree, and get outta here man, only way it comes over here is in a 350 ml bottle either loose or in a 4 pack

RC Cola here in our country is in the same level as Coca-Cola and Pepsi. RC Cola for many of us here is a good substitute for Coke and Pepsi. If not, Pop Cola is another one (a Philippine product made by Coca-Cola Philippines, Inc. or San Miguel Corporation)

make like a tree, and get outta here

This is actually a censor. I can't remember which word that censor is for.

Sign in to follow this