:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bradley

Movie accurate Time Circuit destination dates & times...

Ok, I took the time one day to Watch both BTTF 1 & 2 to figure out some of the the exact Time Ciruit destinations used in the movies.

These Time Ciruit destination dates and times are completely movie authentic.

BTTF1 movie authentic Time Ciruit destinations.

First remote control Time Travel experiment scene from BTTF1:

-OCT, 26, 1985, 01:21, AM.

First time Marty accidentally ends up in 1955 after libyan chase:

-NOV, 5, 1955, 06:21, AM.

Clock Tower lightning scene from BTTF1 when Marty gets back to 1985:

-OCT, 26, 1985, 01:24, AM.

BTTF2 movie authentic Time Ciruit destinations.

First scene in BTTF2 when Marty, Doc & Jennifer go to 2015 for the first time:

-OCT, 21, 2015, 04:29, PM.

Scene when Doc & the Delorean get hit by lightning getting sent back to 1885, 99 fire trails, hover scene:

(must be in 1955 on NOV, 12th at 10:04 PM to work)

-JAN, 01, 1885, 12:00, AM.

I know I'm missing some Time Ciruit destination dates and times from BTTF 2 & 3 so maybe I'll take some more time one day to figure out these missing Time Ciruit destinations from 2 & 3 out of pure boredom...

Enjoy... ;)

Edited by bradley

hhmmm.......It is not complete........ :P

before that Biff stole the time machine and go back Nov 12 1955.........the day the lightning strikes the clock tower........ :P

and to be continued......... :lol:

I've always wondered what time did the doc, clara and the boys go in the time train. Couldn't be the future since he said he had already been there.

do you think they would be BTTF IV??? :huh:

If they did make a BTTF IV it would have to be completely CG, Christopher Lloyd is getting pretty old and Michael J. Fox is pretty sick with his Parkinson's, they could also do the voices but it won't be the same.

yeah.......and I think it will never be done :(

He probably meet they came from the future to Marty. He had to build a proper flying TT.

Right... See here:

BTTFTimelines2.png

(from: Wikipedia)

So many time lines.........supposed to be paradox.......

I just double checked, all of those destination dates and times are indeed acurate...

For example, in BTTF1 you'll hear Marty mention something to Doc about spending the week in 1955, 7-days in a week, nov 5th + 7 days = nov 12th, not to mention NOV, 5, 1955, 06:21, AM is what was displayed on the Time Ciruits when Marty accidentally turned on the Time Ciruits during the libyan chase. I can keep going...

I love how your all on crack... :D

in a good way of course... ;)

Edited by bradley

yeah.......change you're signature........ It makes me uncomfortable...... <_<

perfect...... :D

You may want to move to another topic section for showing your images (off topic or playground) because the GTA Hill Valley section is for discussion of the mod itself.

yeah.......and I think it will never be done :(

what was your first clue? the eighteen year difference or the 9000 times people from the trilogy said THERE WILL NOT BE A BACK TO THE FUTURE PART IV?

@bradley so wait just because you posted something that over 90% of us know you think your a big guy who knows more then everyone else about BTTF?

Edited by hscitpe

what was your first clue? the eighteen year difference or the 9000 times people from the trilogy said THERE WILL NOT BE A BACK TO THE FUTURE PART IV?

@bradley so wait just because you posted something that over 90% of us know you think your a big guy who knows more then everyone else about BTTF?

you forum geeks are funny... :rolleyes:

There actually was a Back To The Future Part IV, it was the title of an episode of Spin City where Christopher Lloyd guest starred.

here's a scene from that episode:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">

you forum geeks are funny... :rolleyes:

any chance registration can be closed to stop inbread morons like this from joining