Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
♠Grim♂ Reaper 1666◙

fan windows 7 slogans

Windows 7, lets hope it lives up to our expectations and buries Vista under a nice deep layer of sodden earth B)

hmm... Do I keep original XP or get Windows 7 (Vienna :P )? Do I really want the Vista look?

Lets give out the pros and cons of the operating system...

Another one? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!11111

Windows 7, lets hope it lives up to our expectations and buries Vista under a nice deep layer of sodden earth B)

They can't, 'cause Windows 7 IS Windows Vista. :P

Windows Vista was originally just an minor intern release, more like a Windows 7 Beta. Dunno why they decided to release it as a mainstream OS in the first place. The development of Windows 7, or Windows Vienna, came first than Vista's.

Windows Defender, User Account Control, Windows Sidebar, DirectX 10/11, Windows Aero, Windows Media Center, Windows Security Center (it's renamed to Windows Solution Center), the browser-independent Windows Update, Desktop Window Manager, etc.. -- all of these Vista features are originally Windows 7, or Vienna, features.

Windows7Desktop.png

800px-Build6801superbar.png

windows 7: the child of windows XP and Vista

Maybe you meant "Windows 7: the FATHER of Windows Vista". :P

They can't, 'cause Windows 7 IS Windows Vista. :P

Windows Vista was originally just an minor intern release, more like a Windows 7 Beta. Dunno why they decided to release it as a mainstream OS in the first place. The development of Windows 7, or Windows Vienna, came first than Vista's.

Windows Defender, User Account Control, Windows Sidebar, DirectX 10/11, Windows Aero, Windows Media Center, Windows Security Center (it's renamed to Windows Solution Center), the browser-independent Windows Update, Desktop Window Manager, etc.. -- all of these Vista features are originally Windows 7, or Vienna, features.

When I wrote that I hadn't read in to W7, so just thought it was something new :(

But when I had, I made a new one involving Facepalm :lol:

When I wrote that I hadn't read in to W7, so just thought it was something new :(

But when I had, I made a new one involving Facepalm :lol:

If you tried using W7, you'll regret having a slogan involving a facepalm. :P

An uncle of mine, who got his hands on the Windows 7 milestone/beta/whatever it is, let me use that version of W7 and it's great. No Vista problems. No XP security holes. No need for more updates like XP. No need for compatibility check-ups like Vista. And most of all no strict system requirements. The OS is beautiful -- it can run on nearly ALL computers we've tested that OS on, and it ran great on all of them, with or without Windows Aero theme turned on. Also, there's one thing I'm happy about with that version of W7 -- absolutely no crashes (not a single one) on the BTTF mod. :D

w5+(w6+fail)=(w7-fail*2)

They can't be equal. Windows 5 (or Windows XP) is erroneous in terms of security and Windows 6 (Vista) is erroneous in terms of compatibility and having strict system requirements, while Windows 7 is less erroneous or completely non-erroneous in terms of compatibility, security and performance.

Erroneous + Erroneous X 2 = Non-Erroneous? :P

They can't be equal. Windows 5 (or Windows XP) is erroneous in terms of security and Windows 6 (Vista) is erroneous in terms of compatibility and having strict system requirements, while Windows 7 is less erroneous or completely non-erroneous in terms of compatibility, security and performance.

Erroneous + Erroneous X 2 = Non-Erroneous? :P

i mean w5+w6 take away the fail =w7 with 2 times the fail taken away from w6+5

2x0 fail=??? So you're saying 7 will have absolutely no fail?

It will fail a bit. Like I said above, Windows 7 is Windows Vista. It should have features that MAY make it fail, but not as much as they did in Vista.

Other than that, it's good. Just tested the milestone/beta version. Everything went pretty good when I ran it. Windows 7 can run on any computer, unlike Vista, and stuff in the OS works a lot better than do they do in Windows XP and Windows Vista. I just tested a lot of programs with it, which includes the BTTF mod which amazingly didn't crash at all in this Windows 7 when it should crash if I run it in Windows XP or Vista in the same computer.

Windows 7, we use to call it VIENNA but then we thought ppl would think it was just sausages for your computer

Windows 7 a.k.a. Blackcomb a.k.a. Vienna

The REAL next-gen OS and the REAL successor of Windows XP and Server 2003 many of us have been waiting for seven f***ing years

Sign in to follow this