Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

JABI / Delorean-girl

As Video Compiler once said when some nerd begged him to remove a video – “No. Welcome to the internet!”

Awesome Ventrilo Harassment reference. :lol:

I have been here only a day and you thing that i am he??? :mellow:

We don't live in the same house, but we do live on the same street and if am right whole street shares the same "internet junction"

ps. I don't remember the real name of that "internet junction" but i thing you know what i mean.

and i read the rules and i think that nothing forbids of using the same ip.

These are kinds of stuff that confuses us admins/mods.

There are some cases that 2 or more members are sharing the same PC. Sometimes, some routers provide different internal IP addresses but the same external IP address for all connected PCs. So it's hard to tell if the two accounts are the same person, unless what the other member is trying to suggest is that he/she ISN'T in any way sharing the same PC or working on the same network.

As for the "internet junction" thing, there IS such thing of the type. I remember something that I read in the news telling that the residents of a town in our country payed to have a huge Wi-Fi/LAN network for all of them to share. Other places like Paris are planning to do a similar thing (in Paris, they're planning to make a humongous Wi-Fi network there, where people can just connect to and surf the net anytime they want, which is cool; they're using the sewers as the passage way for the cables of the network, which is what I learned about in a show in Discovery Channel / National Geographic).

You just had to bump a 5 month old topic. I guess it's your right as a mod.

But yea, when Corpus Christi had free wi/fi for a year throughout the whole city (it was an experiment) people had problems accessing some sites because the IP was the same.

all you guys needed to do with jabi is ask for a photo of him with this "delorean girl" with a timestamp. meaning them in the same picture holding a piece of paper with the date and time written on it

You just had to bump a 5 month old topic. I guess it's your right as a mod.

I bumped this because I wanna clear out to the admins something they should re-consider.

My brother is also going to make an account here in the forums. Possibly like Jabi's case, we happen to have the same (external) IP address, and I don't want the same thing to happen to his account like what happened to my cousin's account (datimedude92) when Mike mistakenly thought I was still using it as a second account (I practically gave this account away to my cousin since I now find the second account useless).

Stuff like these reminds me of Rapidshare. When my dad's around, I less likely download files from Rapidshare because my dad would too, so sometimes I end up getting the message that I need to wait for a download to finish when I'm not downloading anything. I know Rapidshare sucks, but I download from there for the sake of a friend who wasted his money buying a premium account there <_<.

I bumped this because I wanna clear out to the admins something they should re-consider.

Which I won't, and really, you could have just PM'd me about it rather than bumping the topic.

The scenario with your brother having an account is acceptable, because you aren't claiming

he lives in another house on your street and that your entire street uses the same IP address...

The problem is that our house, because of the powerful router, is now a "wi-fi hotspot". About 3+ houses (our house included) would share the same IP address -- almost the entire street can connect to our router. My neighbor who enjoyed the copy of the mod I gave him is also planning to join the forum site if he could (it's summer vacation here so it's been long we haven't talked and I have no idea when he would join and if he really going to). So I'm claiming that "he lives in another house on my street and that my entire street uses the same IP address". Would that scenario in this case be unacceptable, too? :P

A bunch of people freeloading on your broadband connection? Genius!

Freeloading on your broadband connection? I don't mind, since the router we're using is a satellite dish connected to a modified PC-like device which isn't a PC. About 6 computers are connected right now, plus a 2TB super-hard drive that also works like a PC and is connected to our team's network right now, still this forum site can load less than 5 seconds.

It all depends on the router actually. Our router is more than just a hub-like device, 'ya know? :P

It's modified. My router used to be a simple D-Link one, until my uncle who came back from home installed a modified one (my uncle's a computer engineer). And because I know less about this stuff than my uncle, I have no idea. :mellow:

Also, consider the "connection range". Obviously, the farther, the slower and weaker the connection. :lol:

Also, consider the "connection range". Obviously, the farther, the slower and weaker the connection. :lol:

No Kidding...

0-587-05109-4~The-Return-of-Sherlock-Holmes-I-Posters.jpg

the fact is that Jabi was blatantly lying aout the whole girlfriend thing so he could try and look like tghe man

/thread

stop trying to be funny by copying what i just said. you are by far the LEAST funny person iv ever come across in my life

JABI never said anything about Delorean-girl being his girlfriend, nor Delorean-girl saying she is his girlfriend. Delorean-girl only said she (or he) happens live in the same street or neighborhood as JABI.

stop trying to be funny by copying what i just said. you are by far the LEAST funny person iv ever come across in my life

He always does that. He did it in the pets topic as well and in the comic strips thread. I guess we just to get over it.