:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

JABI / Delorean-girl

Does it do that automatically?

what? They may both be using the same proxy service, couldn't they. Or may both be the same person, or may be different ppl but on the same network/computer.

We had the same conversation on the old forum, the response JABI gave was that he and delorean-girl live on the same street, and every house shares the same IP address. Which is complete garbage, every person has a unique IP Address unless they are physically on the same network.

They are the same person.

What is wrong with it...

EDIT: Oh, THAT. It is just I am leaving in half an hour. This forum, don't worry, I am not going anywhere in real life.

Edited by iProton

Does is trace clone IPs automatically?

No, it just shows me every users IP address when I view the online list. I just happened to notice those two matched, which 9 times out of 10 indicates they are the same person using multiple accounts.

Isn't there a rule against one person having multiple accounts?

And srsly...whos girlfriend would go onto a website about a mod about a movie made 20 years ago for a VIDEO GAME made 5 odd years ago. Seems abit far fetched.

BUSTED!

Guest JABI

now i am really confused.... You say that we are only one person????

and remove that picture please...

Edited by JABI

It's over 9000!!!!

I actually reffered to that I have the 1000th post in the playground.

Mike you don't have the right to post pictures op peopel's IP Adress online. He was wrong so just kick one of those accounts or ban both.

In the ancient times, some civilizations dipped criminals in dirt or manure to their neck, then they gave them a ride around the town in a carriage still in the bowl.

I was there.

It was terrible.

Mike you don't have the right to post pictures op peopel's IP Adress online. He was wrong so just kick one of those accounts or ban both.

On the contrary, I pay for the server, the forum software and the updates, so I do have the right to name and shame as I see fit when someone is using multiple accounts, taking up valuable server space.

As Video Compiler once said when some nerd begged him to remove a video – “No. Welcome to the internet!”

Well Corpus Christi did a wifi experiment a couple of years ago. It was free wifi all around the city but after a year they started to charge for it. Now with Broadband internet from cell phone companies that kinda went down the tube.