Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
aznmamba

midnight club la or nfs undercover?

i just got undercover and so far, Most Wanted is still the best. so id say midnight club 3. but i havent played that one yet so i cant really say

get midnight club.. It's the best.

You don't always have to listen to gamespot. Especially about games for wii.

noo..that's my opinion.......

are you kidding? carbon was crap. it was way too short, way too easy and it was full of bugs. imo, most wanted and underground 2 are the best. hell i even like High Stakes better than i like carbon

carbon was way to easy to finish. But the graphics was better than underground 2.

I'm getting BOTH. :P

NFS: Undercover for PC and Midnight Club: Los Angeles for PS3. I'm expecting to have NFS:UC more than Midnight: LA 'cause I'll need it for the next game review/criticism I'll be writing.

My PC should be powerful enough to handle NFS:UC. The system requirements are Windows XP/Vista, Intel Pentium 4, 1 GB RAM, GeForce 6500 or any GPU with Pixel Shader 2.0 and better internet connection connection. I have Windows Vista, Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel 946GZ integrated graphics (an equivalent to GeForce 6600/7200), 2 GB RAM and broadband connection so I should have all of the requirements I need.

Yeah, High Stakes, Underground, Underground 2 and Most Wanted are better than Carbon, storyline-wise and game mechanics-wise (just having teammates in the race makes the race a lot more easier and less interesting). I'll be getting NFS:UC 'cause it's a NFS:MW equivalent and Most Wanted is my 2nd favorite speed game, where Sonic Unleashed is my 1st. :P

I liked the original PSX games, especially Hot Pursuit. And I still like to play DRIVER sometimes. :D

@Angeloe:-oh sure.....You can get both. And you're computer can handle both. Only got one question.

Why must you wrote so long?

Edited by JohnyTheDotman

@Angeloe:-oh sure.....You can get both. And you're computer can handle both. Only got one question.

Why must you wrote so long?

See PM.

If I ever stop programming and writing reviews, then I'll stop typing too long (I HATE writing too long by hand), but I don't when will that ever happen, since I get free $10 dollars for every review I submit and my Half-Life mod projects are going well now.

Also, I prefer "copying and pasting" over typing. :P

Guest chevron8669
are you kidding? carbon was crap. it was way too short, way too easy and it was full of bugs. imo, most wanted and underground 2 are the best. hell i even like High Stakes better than i like carbon

Agreed, Carbon sucked, once you finished the races it was hard to earn money again even with the challenges from other racers in free roam and the sceneray was kinda boring too pretty much the same thing every corner I sometimes got lost, Most wanted it by far the best the cop chases are way better in it too plus has a way better story, too bad you can't keep the car at the start:P

Edited by chevron8669

Are you talking about Carbon on PS2 Xbox or PC? I thought Carbon was fun because you can drift, I didn't like how after you completed it, it was hard to earn alot of money.

Just bought a PS2 version of NFS: Undercover. I just went to my favorite video game store when I saw NFS: Undercover for PS2. Never really knew there was a PS2 version, so I bought it.

Though the PS3 version is better, the PS2 version is fine.

Sign in to follow this