:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
StevenLovBttf

StevensPropShop Progress Thread

There is nothing on your website on the cars themselves.

None of us believe that you had a DeLorean that was totalled, nor do we believe that you have one currently. If you post the last 5 digits of the VIN of both cars, then we might be convinced.

• Like 2

What do you mean there are no pics? I think my website is starting to get a virus. I will check out the problem , maybe it's just a minor miscallabration of the website. Check them out in the next couple days or so. I will post an update if I fixed it.

Some things do not taste as they smell.. but I'm not sure if I want to try.

• Like 2

So Steven, the props you are offering on your site, they are photo's of props you have personally made yes?

• Like 2

Nobody is trying to be mean to you Steven you just need some kind of proof is all a simple picture or VIN basically the forum goes by Proof or it didn't happen (changed it was pics or didnt happen forgot who said it but anyways) it's for a good reason. I could claim to have 10 deloreans and have 5 bttf converted ones however if I didn't provide proof I would look suspicious :ranting2: and if you could provide more pictures of the items you have for sale that would probably help some. those kind of look like stock pictures like when you buy a dvd or something off of ebay that have stock photos and you can't really see what kind of condition it's in etc.

examples

Stock Photo

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-5n5MUq1JrBEHf3qgnZvEGnIHIz33XrrMp-n9y3gOp9TB_kRm

Photo of item somebody took

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-u_JwBCYC6nQ/TmQH1bpTh-I/AAAAAAAAAWY/2jKZAvrfx94/s320/powrot1.jpg

catch on?

also some proof on making the items would be nice to. ;)

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

Alright you won me. This is what I will provide. My DeLoreans VIN I will not post. I have the right to post it if I want to or not. My Props pictures I will post. Once I find the right time , when I can fix my computer , when I can get all the parts. You will not believe your eyes.

My DeLoreans VIN I will not post. I have the right to post it if I want to or not.

Is that because it is invisible, or a toy one?

Mine is #04708.

• Like 1

Is that because it is invisible, or a toy one?Mine is #04708.
You know while I was searching the Internet I found this VIN number on someone's DeLorean. Mike do u have any pictures of *cough*YOUR*cough* DeLorean?

Um, yeah.. If I may, my own DeLorean is pretty darn cool. Its not a toy - Its a real street vehicle. I did some nice customizations like an external head lamp because the dynamo (nuclear reaction is for punks) slows me down as its very hard to pedale. btw, it doesn't have gull wing doors since it's not a DMC but a bicycle by hercules but it does its job. Anyway, nobody cares because I don't need to be credible while not selling anything.

• Like 1

You know while I was searching the Internet I found this VIN number on someone's DeLorean. Mike do u have any pictures of *cough*YOUR*cough* DeLorean?

Then you should also know that it will pull up multiple DeLorean owners websites where I have posted details of my car, along with pictures.

Here is a newspaper article from last year, no pictures although I am mentioned by name: http://m.basingstokegazette.co.uk/news/9716497.Marvellous_motors/

• Like 2

By the way, thanks for the reference pictures of your DeLorean, Mike! :D

• Like 3