Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
RobertBlox

GTA IV Crysis DeLorean

UPDATE: I have retrieved the password. For those who are interested, the password is:

05@97@?*#$!!zt*1

-- You're welcome.

------

Hello everyone,

Recently on a Russian BTTF Fan site, a user of the name AVP converted the Crysis DeLorean to GTA IV!

As you can see in this photo, some textures are wrong, but for the most part, they're pretty well applied.
95500466.jpg
02468984.jpg
12098156.jpg
http://bttf-sg-mod.ucoz.ru/news/crysis_delorian_for_gta_iv/2012-10-02-86'>Link

Unfortunately, though, the .Rar file has an encrypted password which he will only give you if you pay him 150 rubles (A.K.A. $4.77).

This shouldn't be legal because:
1. The model doesn't belong to him
2. The model is affiliated with a Trademark/Copyrighted material

In order to download the file, you need an account on their page...

All credit goes to AVP for the conversion. I do not claim any credit for the compiling of the .rar file or any associated work having to do with his mod.

Sincerely,
- RobertBlox

Edited by RobertBlox

That model is using my hook and holder... and not even in the right way.

Yeah... I kinda noticed that. :|

That all can be resolved though, once we figure out how to extract the file without giving the guy money for the password...

quote AVP

I think for such a model 150rub is not much considering that in the archives of the two models with and without painting to painting, all the more unique models crashing sweep and soon I'll still other models bttf2 bttf3 bttf3rr

quote AVP

I think for such a model 150rub is not much considering that in the archives of the two models with and without painting to painting, all the more unique models crashing sweep and soon I'll still other models bttf2 bttf3 bttf3rr

Though that may be true, as I said (above):

1. The model doesn't belong to him

2. The model is affiliated with a Trademark/Copyrighted material

Edited by RobertBlox

There are programs out there that have the name "RAR Password Cracker" or something similar, but most of them are shareware and some don't work. You need to specify what digits or letters are included in the password and the possible length, and then it will search for it. Sometimes it comes up with an answer, but that answer is wrong. I don't know of any free ones, and I don't own one myself. Good luck finding an answer!

Have you tried 'Password' ;)

In Russian obviously...

Edited by Orgcon

Yep, didn't work...

One password he used for another thing ended up being similar to:

68!!32!!@@!!BC

too bad no one has a super computer to try and crack the password, even if you just get it to enter characters in until it gets the password.

LOL, yeah... Too bad "Computers are dumb."

Has anyone found anything yet?

i would hae thought that looking into decrypting the file would work better instead of trying to guess the password, since that is what the password is for give programs like winrar the ability read the file.

have you tried password recovery magic?http://download.cnet.com/RAR-Password-Recovery-Magic/3000-18501_4-10909509.html?part=dl-6314658&subj=dl&tag=button

i believe you get 10 free uses of it so for that one filesthats all you need

Last time I tried that, the site staff asked me for proof that I was the legal copyright holder of the DeLorean Time Machine concept; so, no go :(

While we're speaking of this, I see you're using the code of our timecircuits, PozitiVBttF.

Oh, hey Mini-Me!

Fancy seeing you around here...

fancy-huh.jpg

Sign in to follow this