Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
knightprowl

Off topic discussion split from GTA IV DeLorean

yeah well its how i do it, theres just to much stuff in my mod thats others work that i edit to get credit for, plus i never clam its mine, i just dont give credit or get permission, ive been doing it since i started, nobodys complained yet, not that i even give a s**t but i do what i do, end of story, i could care less about someone precious mods, f**k them, i do what i want to do and thats it, i could give a s**t less about copyrights over some damn video game mod, its pathetic you even worry about it, mods are free, for anyone to use and do with as they please, so dont be a b**ch because someone dont credit you, so the f**k what, its a god damn video game for f**k sakes, i could see if you was making money off of it, but your not, mods are free, so technically since no modder gets a permit nor has people pay for there item then there really isnt any copyright at all, just cry babys like you f**ks, you got a problem with that then oh well, not my problem nor concern, what can i say, im an as**ole, to f***ing bad if you dont like it, anyways im done here, goodbye

f***ing punk b**ches, oh whats wrong did someone use your precious mods without permission? they didnt give you credit, oh boo hoo, whos give a f**k, f***ing cry babys, go cry to someone who gives a s**t, f***ing pansies, you really think anyone gives a s**t about someones god damn mods, getting permission and s**t, for f**k sakes only a fool would do that, its a god damn video game mod, thats it, there is no copyright, because there is no profit nor a written copyright paton, its just a bunch of f***ing cry babys, thats all, just shut the f**k up about the god damn copyright bulls**t, no one gives a f**k, defiantly not my ass, i dont give a f**k if someone else made it, if i want to use it ill use it, if they want to cry about it thats there problem, not mine, nor do i even give a f**k, so just f**k off you f***ing punk ass b**ches

Well, I'm not really sure why that was posted on my topic... :o

Nonetheless, I agree with you Dave (even though I wish it could be pie, too, Leaf).

Is there some way we could hide those comments? It's kind of awkward to see two paragraphs of bunched up text... :mellow:

By the way Leaf, after seeing the second preview for 1.1B, I must commend you for your great work on it. At first, I was not as much into it because of the models from other mods and the urban setting (as you may remember), but after seeing more of the pictures and effects, I am pleased.

Nonetheless, I'm still mainly a VC supporter. lol :P

Edited by RobertBlox

yeah well its how i do it, theres just to much stuff in my mod thats others work that i edit to get credit for, plus i never clam its mine, i just dont give credit or get permission, ive been doing it since i started, nobodys complained yet, not that i even give a s**t but i do what i do, end of story, i could care less about someone precious mods, f**k them, i do what i want to do and thats it, i could give a s**t less about copyrights over some damn video game mod, its pathetic you even worry about it, mods are free, for anyone to use and do with as they please, so dont be a b**ch because someone dont credit you, so the f**k what, its a god damn video game for f**k sakes, i could see if you was making money off of it, but your not, mods are free, so technically since no modder gets a permit nor has people pay for there item then there really isnt any copyright at all, just cry babys like you f**ks, you got a problem with that then oh well, not my problem nor concern, what can i say, im an as**ole, to f***ing bad if you dont like it, anyways im done here, goodbye

f***ing punk b**ches, oh whats wrong did someone use your precious mods without permission? they didnt give you credit, oh boo hoo, whos give a f**k, f***ing cry babys, go cry to someone who gives a s**t, f***ing pansies, you really think anyone gives a s**t about someones god damn mods, getting permission and s**t, for f**k sakes only a fool would do that, its a god damn video game mod, thats it, there is no copyright, because there is no profit nor a written copyright paton, its just a bunch of f***ing cry babys, thats all, just shut the f**k up about the god damn copyright bulls**t, no one gives a f**k, defiantly not my ass, i dont give a f**k if someone else made it, if i want to use it ill use it, if they want to cry about it thats there problem, not mine, nor do i even give a f**k, so just f**k off you f***ing punk ass b**ches

TLDR - Put some grammar into those posts and drop the swearing, it makes you look like a kid.

This might help you grasp some basics: Guide to grammar and writing

Have a nice day ;)

> TL; DR: The World must work as I want, not as it does.

Sorry, no. If I make something, I must be asked on how that thing is going to be used, even if it's free (not public domain), because it's MY work (even if it's someone else's intellectual property, which we make clear).

Also, merged your rant posts.

He sounds like a kid because he is a kid. Really William? You post stuff like that and wonder why no one likes you? I deleted you. I'm not going to re-add you. This is a perfect example why. Go head and talk about my mom or wife or whatever makes you feel better. In the end, all we can do is hope you grow up one day.

And Dave, I'm a waiter. You don't know the half of it.

And Dave, I'm a waiter. You don't know the half of it.

Oooh, a waiter! :D

It would be pretty funny if you served one of us here and neither person realized it. :lol:

Hopefully people at least leave you a tip! 15% of what I paid is usually what I like to leave.

Anyway, this topic has really gone... Well, off topic. lol

Expect an update on the IV DeLorean soon; as I said earlier, I'm just trying to fix the tire blowing effects.

and as i said i dont give a s**t, i do what i want, im my own boss, no body else tells me what th- *boom* to do, if you dont like it then thats your problem not mine, im an as**ole, ive always been one and will always be one, and i dont give a f**k if anyone likes me, for all i care everyone can f**k off, makes life so much easier when your alone, dont have to deal with people, i cant stand people, they always say no to me, and i dont take no, at all, but as long as they do as i ask ill be just fine, if not its goodbye and f**k you, i dont take no for an answer, if someone says no to me its an automatic goodbye for them, you said no to me trance, i dont take no, its either yes and do the f**k i want or no and goodbye, you made your bed as**ole, so sleep in it, same goes for all of you, those who said no to me, and dont do as i said, you made your choice to not obey me, and i chose to block your asses, maybe next time youll make the s**t i ask you to make for my mods and not b**ch about it and i might not be such a dick, but whatever, i always get what i want, someway somehow, and nobody is going to make me do anything i dont want to do, im the one who makes choices for what i want, nobody else, so you can all f**k yourselves for not doing what i asked in the past, ill just find someone whos dumb enough to let me use them as ive always done, i always do, and always will, f**k everyone else but me, f**k my friends, f**k my family, f**k you all, i rule my world, and nobody else will stop me from doing what i do, f**k the police, f**k the government, f**k them all, burn in hell you pieces of s**t, ill find your s**t and do as i want with it, f**k your permission, f**k your credits, if im gonna use something ill use it, end of f***ing story, goodbye

Edited by knightprowl

> TL;DR: MY WAY!, me, then me, then me again and finally, if any chance available, me.

Nope.avi: community.

Enough derailing and bashing.

You've been warned, knightprowl.

As suggested before knightprowl, if you actually want people to read your posts, at least have the decency to construct them properly. A full stop here and there, and a few line breaks wouldn't go amiss.

Drop the swearing, it's not big, and it's not clever. 'Anyway's ttyl peace' ;)

Hey, um Carlos, Mike, anyone?...

Could we please delete all posts from 28 and after (including this one)?

I feel like making an update on this thread would be pretty awkward for me now, since it's gone so far off topic.

I'm not saying to lock this topic, because I still need to update, but to just get rid of those posts.

- RobertBlox

boom.

lol, nice! :P

Can I have a DeLorean, too?... Just kidding! :rolleyes:

By the way Leaf, after seeing the second preview for 1.1B, I must commend you for your great work on it. At first, I was not as much into it because of the models from other games and the urban setting (as you may remember), but after seeing more of the pictures and effects, I am pleased.

models from other games?

models from other games?

Sorry, I guess I wasn't thinking straight.

What I meant was "models from other mods." This includes the Truck from the HV mod, the Crysis DMC, the Time Train, etc.

But nonetheless, you've done a great job on the mod! :P

Sorry, I guess I wasn't thinking straight.

What I meant was "models from other mods." This includes the Truck from the HV mod, the Crysis DMC, the Time Train, etc.

But nonetheless, you've done a great job on the mod! :P

so you don't want us to have things that we have permission to use? you want us to make every single thing our selves, good to know, anyways after tirido gave us permission to use his cars we re textured and re modeled a lot of the car

i guess we'll remove all the cars you don't like

so you don't want us to have things that we have permission to use? you want us to make every single thing our selves, good to know, anyways after tirido gave us permission to use his cars we re textured and re modeled a lot of the car

i guess we'll remove all the cars you don't like

Err... That's not quite what I meant.

Excuse me if I cannot express myself properly, since it is the internet.

I said that "At first" I was not as into it because of some models. However, as time went on, I began to realize that you were starting to change the models, making them more accurate, and also giving them extremely nice effects.

I also do understand that you have permission to use the models, I have nothing against that.

As we all know, no one can make every single thing by themselves, (not even I :lol:) And I do not expect that of you and your team.

The bottom line is, your work is outstanding and I have nothing against it. I would just like to tell you that I think that the work you have done is great, that is all. :)

EDIT: Forgive me if I offended you in any way, for I did not mean to do so.

Edited by RobertBlox

good to know, sorry wasn't too sure what you meant, also how did it get to us talking about bttflc, we were clearly talking about pie.

good to know, sorry wasn't too sure what you meant, also how did it get to us talking about bttflc, we were clearly talking about pie.

Well, you posted about pie, I saw your name, and...

Well, I just felt that I wanted to compliment you for your work at that time. :D

By the way...

Where is that pie?

the pie is a lie!

the pie is a lie!

the pie is a lie!

the pie is a lie!

its funny that this guy is trying to say that copyright does not apply to mods because they are non-profit but the fact is that just because you don't sell something the modder has put the effort into making the file just for you to come along and take their work and not even give them credit for what they have done. this is one of the reasons why alot of model files are locked by the modder because they don't want them to be used without permission or credit.

the modder who creates the file has legal ownership of the because it can come under intellectual property.

its funny that this guy is trying to say that copyright does not apply to mods because they are non-profit but the fact is that just because you don't sell something the modder has put the effort into making the file just for you to come along and take their work and not even give them credit for what they have done. this is one of the reasons why alot of model files are locked by the modder because they don't want them to be used without permission or credit.

the modder who creates the file has legal ownership of the because it can come under intellectual property.

Much agreed Grim, couldn't have put it better myself. :P

Anyway, were you able to fix your computer problem?

Sign in to follow this