Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
reclaimer

The Sims 3 Vice City

Hello, everyone. Has anyone seen this video, yet?

It's The Sims 3 Vice City. Somebody is working on making a whole world of GTA Vice City in Sims 3!

Update-Screenshots:

p><p> [img]<a href=http://www.freshprincecreations.com/Vice%20City%20Screens/Official/Screenshot-555.jpg' alt='Screenshot-555.jpg'>

Screenshot-554.jpg

Screenshot-447.jpg

Screenshot-542.jpg

Edited by reclaimer

Yep, I saw this a few months back. :P

It's really cool, and I wish that the map (being so HD) could be used in the HV mod or at least in the IV mod. lol

It would be so cool to see the finished version with players interacting. I couldn't find any videos of people playing it, yet.

That looks surprisingly good. He still needs to finish the other island but looks sweet so far :)

The city models are very similar to the original game, and look great from the sea or from an air view!!

It looks good, but this game lacks the "action", whereas the Vice City has more freedom in the city and better handling of vehicles

And I think that the Mansion looks different in the video.

Yeah, the creator did say that it's unfinished! :lol: Wonder what else will be added? The neons look nice.

Some weather, and peds & other characters would be nice to be added randomly spawning on the streets. But,

I never played any Sims games, so I don't know how a sim game is.

If you go to the creator's website there's really good screenshots.

Edited by reclaimer

It maybe old, but it's still a great beta ;)

That could be a reason for me to pick up the game again. Haven't played it in a while, but the idea to play in a city I nearly know inside out makes it interesting.

Sign in to follow this