:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
«PC»

Minecraft: Buildings, Contraptions, Griefing, Et Al.

Extreme bug, when in SMP with friends if they die, the experience orbs they drop lags the server to hell. My friend is usually 100 fps hes 0 fps ._. Try not to die
Death causes you to drop all of your experience orbs, which of course lags the game the same way as dropping as much items all at the same time.

Odd, that didn't happen on our server. I died a couple of times having to fight mobs with the new bow and arrrows when exploring the new map generator. Ealier you could just shoot arrows on a high rate to keep monsters from you, now you need to stay distant yourself. And Enderman are mean. Even if they only are in your visible screen area and you don't look right at them they teleport to you.

Remember when I took out the F key? @jeb_ put it back in. So I took it out again. ;) It doesn't BELONG! #codewar

I agree with that. To me it is a graphics setting, just like smooth lighting on/off. They don't need a key.

The final 1.8 release is now available, just after I updated the server to 1.8 prerelease 2.

I didn't even get chance to install pre release 2, I just woke up and the full version has been released. :lol:

I agree with that. To me it is a graphics setting, just like smooth lighting on/off. They don't need a key.

Not everyone has s good pc, so it's annoying to keep changing the rendr distance in the menu

Anyone else's sprint not working? And their is a new control button called pick, what does it do it won't work for me :(

I don't think Sprint is implamented till 1.9 sadly. :(

Edited by Orgcon

Nvm its working again :D

Where did you hear that?

Is the network down, I can't login? :(

And I had no idea Sprint was already introduced, I never noticed it. What Key is it?

And I noticed Stats are utter bull. Its says I've travlled 1.05Km in a Minecart, I don't even have a minecart track on my new map which I started on the pre-release. Its talking out of its arse!!!

Update on the “Scrolls” lawsuit, and a list of games

I’ve received some questions about what the status of the Bethesda lawsuit thing is. I don’t have much news, but I can try to summarize the recent events in a colorful way:

Lawyers have been sending papers back and forth, threatening each other with deadlines and court dates. “Why don’t we settle this in a mature way?”, one party asks the other. “Your MOTHER settles things in mature ways”, the other party cleverly retorts, “because of her age.”

Last thing I heard, we were a couple of weeks past a “super seriously, we will sue you for real this time” deadline, and letters are still being sent back and forth.

Wow they are being as**oles, just because of the word scroll

Odd, that didn't happen on our server[...]

You may not have too much orbs, then? :P Still, this would've been fixed in 1.8 by now. As for the fog key, it should be there for those who are recording and/or has low specs. I think they moved it to debug, so it's now F3 + F.

In another note, I was about to decide to stick with b1.8, 'till I realized they decided to move through with the animal breeding thing and have it for b1.9. At the moment, I might just be testing around in b1.8.

Are the "levels" already implemented? Because my bar filled a couple of times and when I died once it did I didn't drop a lot of orbs.

Do we have a new map now?

Yep. PC and me settled down in an NPC village we found in the desert near the spawn.

Not everyone has s good pc, so it's annoying to keep changing the rendr distance in the menu

If the PC is weak, why at all do you want to set it to a higher setting?

Nvm its working again :D

Keep in mind that you simply can't sprint when you're too hungry :P.

Are the "levels" already implemented?

If you're talking about the experience bar, technically no. You can collect some experience orbs but they have at the moment no purpose 'till the next update... another good reason why I want to wait for b1.9 before playing again.

EDIT: And here's another reason -- NETHER UPDATES. I'm hoping to have more use for the Nether apart from the Clay Soldiers mod. Especially now that I've decided to stop using the popular Aether mod, another major use I used to have for the Nether. Not that I think it sucks but because I prefer considering the Nether as the entire underworld of Minecraft itself, like Hades of Greek mythology. I feel it's better and simpler to have just one underworld instead of two contrasting ones.

When can we grow pumpkins, and when will boats not be so useless, Thats all I want to know.

The stupid thing is that he introduced a useless fruit, Melons they have no use at all and yet you can grow them by the million, while useful things like pumpkins you have to take time off from everything you have planned in order to go on a mission to find them. Bloody stupid. <_<

Edited by Orgcon

That's what had me thinking, too. A melon can, like the cake, give you some plentiful hunger boosts one slice at a time, while you can carry the melon around compared to the cake, but there could be more to that. Notch and the guys may be planning to expand farming or food in general in the future, now that we have the hunger bar, among others. They could be planning to make some new food recipes for special purposes other than hunger like curing poison, perhaps? Or simply just for food variety (each type of recipe having its own difficulty of crafting)?

Well, Minecraft is STILL Beta. I say Mojang has other things in mind other than just adding new cool features and fixing bugs for the full release.

You change the render distance to short and tiny with F and in the menu, not far ;p

Yep. PC and me settled down in an NPC village we found in the desert near the spawn.

Is this a private server, is their a way to join?? I'm looking for a server

Edit: ???

opwytw.png

Edited by TheCoolest2

LOL. Notch must be trolling.

And speaking of MCBans, I just saw your (TheCoolest2) account in the recent ban list. Banned from ghostbusters.dyndns.org for griefing. :P

EDIT: Just downloaded Misa's latest texture pack, and made a few tweaks. Like removing the experience orbs + the SFX. LOL. Just figured it has no purpose at the moment so why not?

what th- *boom* are you seriouss??

Edit: what th- *boom*? I have an alternative account??

Edited by TheCoolest2

Wow, who ever the f*** is using the acccount got my rep down to 0/10 on mcbans NOW IM BANNED ON ALL MCBAN SERVERS!!

So now i have to try to dispute them

Edit: Found compromised accounts dispute, should be able to clear me :D

http://support.mcbans.com/index.php?/Knowl...lt-account-bans

Edited by TheCoolest2

Sign in to follow this