Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

The Twelve Days of Modding

Here's a little song for the Forum and Modteam.... Enjoy!!!! Joe Statler did come up with the 2nd day of Modding verse :P

On the first day of modding it seemed so true to me, it's a long way from .3!!!!

On the second day of modding it seemed so true to me, there's a lot of bugs, and it's a long way from .3!!!

On the third day of modding it seemed so true to me, there's little progress, there's a lot of bugs and it's a long way from .3!!!

On the fourth day of modding it seemed so true to me, lots of stupid crashes, very little progress, too many bugs, and it's a long way from .3

On the fifth day of modding it seemed so true to me, LOT'S OF p***ed OFF FANS!!!!!! too many crashes, very little progress, many many bugs, and it's a long way from .3!!!

on sixth day of modding it seemed so true to me, Blue keeps on leaving, LOT'S OF p***ed OFF FANS!!! Too many crashes, very little progress, many many bugs, and it's a long way from .3!!!

on the 7th day of modding it seemed so true to me, Archer plays with sounds, Blue keeps on leaving, LOT'S OF p***ed OFF FANS!!! Too many crashes, very little progress, many many bugs, and it's a long way from .3!!!

on the 8th day of modding it seemed so true to me, Mike is too detailed, Archer plays with sounds, Blue keeps on leaving, LOT'S OF p***ed OFF FANS!!! Too many crashes, very little progress, many many bugs, and it's a long way from .3!!!

on the 9th day of Modding it seemed so true to me, Carlos just loves modeling, Mike is too detailed, Archer plays with sounds, Blue keeps on leaving, LOT'S OF p***ed OFF FANS!!! Too many crashes, very little progress, many many bugs, and it's a long way from .3!!!

on the 10th day of Modding it seemed so true to me, Liam is too awesome, Carlos just loves modeling, Mike is too detailed, Archer plays with sounds, Blue keeps on leaving, LOT'S OF p***ed OFF FANS!!! Too many crashes, very little progress, many many bugs, and it's a long way from .3!!!

on the 11th day of Modding it seemed so true to me, Mini-me is German, Liam is too awesome, Carlos just loves modeling, Mike is too detailed, Archer plays with sounds, Blue keeps on leaving, LOT'S OF p***ed OFF FANS!!! Too many crashes, very little progress, many many bugs, and it's a long way from .3!!!

on the 12th day of Modding it seemed so true to me, I RULE THE WORLD!!! Mini-me is German, Liam is too awesome, Carlos just loves modeling, Mike is too detailed, Archer plays with sounds, Blue keeps on leaving, LOT'S OF p***ed OFF FANS!!! Too many crashes, very little progress, many many bugs, and it's a long way from .3!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!! And I hope no one on the mod team kills me XD It's all in good fun.... but just in case :hands:

Lool it's funny and "usefull" because we can see the progress of the modding team with this song

That was awesome I was actually singing it

Way Awesome!

Sign in to follow this