Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

Gran Turismo 5 Contest

For those (Blue) that have GT5. A contest begins on Dec 17th. I have already registered. Grand Prize is a trip to a REAL Racing academy and being trained to be a professional Racer. Wish me LUCK!!!!

How to win: Get the best time on a pre-chosen track with a pre-chosen vehicle in a Time Trial Race.

If I can build a cheap but reasonably powerful pc to act as a game server then it should be able to handle running all the games we want, and all setup as dedicated servers so they would be available 24/7.

Wish I had my own server to host some games to help you out.

Wish for a faster internet connection to us first :P.

Oh and Mike, I applied this to the HL1 server:

configure tab - Steam Users' Forums

Edited by Mini-Me

the good thing about these servers is yu do not have to worry about connection speed or badwidth because most of the stuff is uploading. i do think that there should be a tf2 server since it would be epic to go around shooting other forum members and to have a microphone running so that we can laugh when we do.

Oh and Mike, I applied this to the HL1 server:
Sweet, will check that out later.

please stay on topic admins/mods =P
It's the off topic section :P

and to have a microphone running so that we can laugh when we do.
That's what we use skype for

We could also use the ingame voice chat or Steam's, but these both are made to transmit as little extra data as possible, so they sound pretty bad and are delayed.

Also, I just updated the user configurations of AMX Mod X (Half-Life 1) and Source Mod (Half-Life 2 Deathmatch) to also give you two admin status. But I still haven't figured out why the RCON of the source server isn't working (also when I try it locally it doesn't work).

Mike really hates it when I manage to kill him :P

In other news: I now hate Mexico. I was shopping at my local Price Chopper, when I see Coke De Mexico. A Coca Cola I thought was extinct but is available in Mexico (hence the name Coke De Mexico) all year round but only in the US (first time up here) during the Christmas Holidays. What flavor you ask?

The ORIGINAL flavor. Before the move to artificial sweeteners and high fructose corn syrup. That's right, it is the Coca Cola made with 100% PURE SUGAR CANE I am honored to actually be able to taste it for the first time. And man is there a BIG difference in taste from the original to the widely available one (artificially sweetened and s**t).

The ORIGINAL flavor. Before the move to artificial sweeteners and high fructose corn syrup. That's right, it is the Coca Cola made with 100% PURE SUGAR CANE I am honored to actually be able to taste it for the first time. And man is there a BIG difference in taste from the original to the widely available one (artificially sweetened and s**t).

THat sounds awesome. I havn`t seen any in the UK though :angry: I would really like to try some,it sounds really nice.

Sign in to follow this