Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

To All Steam Half-Life Users

Mike, Mini-Me and I are looking for recruits to join us on Half-Life for multiplayer fun.

Non-Negotiable Requirements:

Half-Life (Steam Version ONLY)

Good Internet Connection

NO CHEATS

Not required (but will increase overall experience):

Skype + Microphone

Sense of Humor

If you meet these requirements and would love to join please say so here. Games can be whenever Mike feels like joining or whenever the server is on.

IP 86.150.32.153

EDIT by Mini-Me:

Before yet an other one of you guys buys Half-Life 2: Deathmatch please note that it's available in a free offer for users with NVIDIA and ATI graphics cards, so most people with a computer ;).

The NVIDIA offer also includes Portal: The first slice (portal demo with some of the original chambers), Half-Life 2: Lost Coast (a techdemo showing the graphics capabilities of the Source engine while playing a level) and Peggle Extreme, however I didn't get the last one. Check this link for more information: Portal: First Slice is free for all NVIDIA Gamers

The ATI offer only includes Half-Life 2: Deathmatch and Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, see ATi Steam Offer.

The offers are no longer available

Edited by Mini-Me
striked offer notes out

Dawww, no TF2, CS:S, L4D, L4D2 or Half-Life 2?

To be fair, I do have both Half-Life 2, and Counter Strike Source, I believe Mini-Me has them as well.

But as a full run down of games that can be played, we have the following available:

Medal of Honor - Allied Assault

Medal of Honor - Allied Assault - Spearhead Expansion Pack

Medal of Honor - Allied Assault - Breakthrough Expansion Pack (and the version of MOH that we normally use)

Half-Life 1 (steam version)

Unreal Tournament - 1999 Game of the year edition

James Bond - 007 Nightfire

Minecraft

Coming soon?

Half-Life 2

Counter Strike Source

Unreal Tournament 3

Feel free to request other games.

It's not that bad, the levels can just be too open sometimes, but it's like that on other games in the list.

none of those games sound fun at all lol....
Are you serious? Retro gaming FTW ;)

To be fair, DK didn't think they would be fun, and then he gave them a try ;)

Here is a list of packages I brought on steam.

Poker Night

Sam and Max: The Devils Playhouse

Sam and Max Season One + Two Pack

World of Goo

Crysis Complete (NA)

Zeno Clash

Left 4 Dead 2 (preorder) (Multiplayer)

Grand Theft Auto Classics

Bionic Commando Rearmed

Left 4 Dead (Multiplayer)

Half-Life 1: Source

Garry's Mod (Multiplayer)

Half-Life 1 Anthology

The Orange Box Retail (Multiplayer)

Source Multiplayer Pack (Multiplayer)

mwnetnt.homeserver.com is the dns name if it supports being entered like that, if it doesn't support it, ping mwnetnt.homeserver.com and make a note of the IP address.

I believe the HL server is still currently on at the moment - no one is on it though.

Hmmm, DK I wonder if I should just build a dedicated server to host the games 24/7.

I'm thinking a second hand Intel Core2 Duo E8200, some standard motherboard, 4GB RAM and a 500GB hard drive should cover it, can probably source most of those parts cheap enough from eBay.

At least that way you wouldn't be relying on me to keep switching it on etc.

btw tf2 has spray so players can spray a logo on the walls.
So does Half-Life Source :P Edited by Mike
Name corrected

i prefer tf2s class based system and the easily defined teams so on tf2 reds could be say regualar forum mebers and blues the anoying 2f requestors so we can shot them.

I always play as BLU...

Hmmm, DK I wonder if I should just build a dedicated server to host the games 24/7.

I'm thinking a second hand Intel Core2 Duo E8200, some standard motherboard, 4GB RAM and a 500GB hard drive should cover it, can probably source most of those parts cheap enough from eBay.

At least that way you wouldn't be relying on me to keep switching it on etc.

I guess. About 3 1/2 hours left on uploading Unreal Tournament to your server. You'll have to download patch 1.4 and the free Expansion yourself. It's called the Titan Pack

Sign in to follow this