Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

TV Show reviews

stargate sg1 was a great series and i hate how they cancelled it simply because it cost more and more to do. its the same for stargate atlantis and will probalby hold true for stargate universe eventually. they should just allow the profits to come in and give them enough money to carry on the series instead of doing more new series. although at least they do come up with good replacements which have good stroylines so i suppose that levels it off.

I've never seen stargate, but it looks interesting

. is there aby episodes available on the internet.

About StarGate: SG-1 was a great show, although I never liked the "glowing" chevrons. The movie ones are better, specially because each chevron locks in the respective symbol instead of the eighth one selecting the glyph.

SG:A wasn't as appealing or as exciting as SG-1, but it had its moments.

StarGate lost me after SG:U; it's too slow-paced for me.

you know one tv show is Manswers, I love that show. It's helped me out with so much in life, who else likes it?

kocher just so you know, the problem with the nick and disney sitcoms isnt that you cant relate to them its the p**s poor acting, hollow and predictable plot devices, tacky production quality, the list goes on. thats the sort of stuff you talk about in a review. and it should be at least a good 500-600 words long.

Scott pilgrim vs the world is a wicked movie, if you didnt like it then you obviously completely missed the point of it. part of that point is that the entire movie from start to finish is supposed to be just like a retro beat em up platformer video game with each of the seven Xs as a level boss. the whole movie is filmed in a pseudo real fast paced way that adds to this effect, what you describe as "all over the place" is one of the best things about the movie. i could go on and on but really cant be bothered. watch it again and pay full attention to everything in the movie, and try and spot all the little jokes. like the Kramer scene

@ EWJ I know about the disney sitcoms, I just pointed out one of the main reasons why I think they suck and yes the things described are definitly one of the reasons.

Scott pilgrim vs the world I only say it's hardly understandable for the first 20 ti 39 minutes us because you really can't understand why their world is like that. I do get every thing after the first 20 to 30 minutes though. The only reason I never got the first 20 to 30 minutes is once again because they never explain why their world works like that.

you dont need to know why their world is like that. its a video game, thats all you needa know

stargate sg1 was a great series and i hate how they cancelled it simply because it cost more and more to do. its the same for stargate atlantis and will probalby hold true for stargate universe eventually.

Well, it may happen to SG:U (which I hope it won't) since MGM has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.

ok so it's a video game? they never said that in the movie, let alone didn't clarify it.

well if they were using " symbolism " then they weren't doing a good job at it, I never understood that it was a game until you told me. me and my friends and their friends never came to the conclusion that it was a game. The only idea that we thought it was was a world of reality mixed with human imagination. Many other things i didn't get was things like him dreaming. I had an extremely hard time understanding the whole thing on weather he was dreaming or not. btw I can't say this movie is all bad, I do like the characters such as scott and the others. I love how scott is how he is. Oh and the gay guy is very funny lol

Sign in to follow this