Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
~Leaf~

The Sims: The Movie Plot Ideas

Well, I would like people to come up with a plot story for the upcomming 2012 movie ,That I personally will mail to Fox

I was thining somewhere along the lines of , A sim find out that no matter what he/she does the controller will force her to do something else

come up with ideas please ,I'm asking you as friends now

ok so heres what we have ,

one day the sim wakes up takes a shower, pees starts breakfast ,sits down at the table and reads he paper, he/she takes a look at the obituaries , sim died in pool, died in pool died in pool, was found dead in a 1x4" room with no doors,then the he/she noticed something as they went outside to throw away the paper , a sim with 4 walls and a stove on their lot accross the street exploded he/she took another look at the paper before throwing it away and a new obituary appeared before their eyes

And then Doc comes up in the delorean and says:

"Marty, you got to come back with me!"

"Where!?"

"Back to the Future!!!"

2 minutes later

"It's your Sims Marty, something's got to be done about your Sims!!!"

You have GOT to be kidding me... The entire point is that you MAKE the plot of the game, it can't be fixed! Sure every game (as it turns out) has a backstory, but that's as far as the plot has to go.

It's like turning DOOM into a zombie movie.

so jen rather than coming in here and pretending it was your idea you should have just posted that video in the youtube topic

the sim goes to the shop and buys a rope and knot tying guide. learns how to tie a noose knot hangs self the end. other sim walks in and finds him and then screams why!!!!! then grabs gun. dog walks in and drags body away and starts to eat.

The sims games are about killing everyone in the pool and or "small kitchen of death" either that or shagging every female in the entire area making them split with their hubbys n fighting. Could make a great film. But seriously I can do all that already in the games so why would I want to see the gay twilight s**ty actors do it.

sim walks into kitchen and sits on the cooker, wife comes in to do the cooking instinctively turns on the cooker then a flaming sim runs off the cooker and in the proces sets the entire house on fire. the tennants upstairs die in the fire.

so rave rather than coming in here and pretending it was your idea you should have just posted that video in the youtube topic

i didn't say it was MY idea, i said that i where I got the idea , "to make other ideas as the topic title states"

you were trying to say it was your idea

"I was thining somewhere along the lines of , A sim find out that no matter what he/she does the controller will force her to do something else"

it should be a house with everything the sim needs, with a telescope in the garden which when lookd into the sim gets abuducted. the aliens do their thing gets sent back gets depressed. goes to the shop buys a nice long strong rope and a knot tying manual. reads manual at home ties rope to celling. grabs chair sticks head through noose. then to be continued.

Sign in to follow this