Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
~Leaf~

graphics card not showing up

ok so last night my pc did an update on my graphics card and restarted, i tried to run a game i have played for a while, and it said direct3d not found so i looked in dxdiag it showed that direct3d among a few other things were 'unavailable'

so i updated the card again only now I can't see anything in dxdiag its all N/A and blank, Can anyone help me?

It's an Nvidia Geforce 6800

Then my work here is done. :D

Rolling back drivers? Maaaaaaybeee... Resetting game files? Although highly unlikely

Then my work here is done. :D

Rolling back drivers? Maaaaaaybeee... Resetting game files? Although highly unlikely

won't let me roll them back

Uninstall then reinstall :P Also, use Nvidia's driver finder in your Internet Explorer window. It's on their downlaods page. that will make sure you get the right driver.

Uninstall then reinstall :P Also, use Nvidia's driver finder in your Internet Explorer window. It's on their downlaods page. that will make sure you get the right driver.

Did that already

Ok I got dxdiag to show up with the card after installing my manufactured nvidia driver from dell

edit: which brings me to my next problem

the sims 3 , when i change the skin tone in CAS the face changes to black,brown or white

Edited by Rave

Confusious say, "When nothing else works, backup your files and do a format and reinstall of your OS's HDD."

f**k that i'm not going back to factory, and i don't have recent checkpoints? , however i fixed ts3ln but its strange i have debug settings in the game's pie menu and no walk here option XD

*Points and laughs*

I did what I could :P

Sign in to follow this