:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

Looking for a PS3 game

Back To The Future: The Game!

I here its actually going to be quite good, cause i was looking at some videos, and the team working on it are big fans, and bob gale and "doc" are overlooking it. except the 5 episodes aren't gonna be from the movies, there completely new ones.

ill be looking forward to it.

seriously though, how about motostorm?

for time traveling as well as reversing and forwarding time on objects including soldiers and good shooting action check this game out of you haven't already Singularity

Here's a game play video.

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

well DK im getting it in the mail i bought it from amazon so ill let you know how it goes after ive played also if you think this ones interesting here's another but its been out for awhile TimeShift i have played this one. ive got to the last level then got stuck (OffTopic) then the lazer on my ps3 started to go out and after it stopped working im stil trying to find a place to take it to get my ps3 repaired cheap.

KICK ASS STORYLINE:looked kick ass to me.

KICK ASS MULTIPLAYER:not sure if its kick ass since i don't play multiplayer but there can be up to 16players online or so the artwork on the back says.

Shooter (possibly):yes

Here's the trailer

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

Ghostbusters, Red Dead Redemption and Burnout Paradise are really the only games I play, except for the occasional GTA IV stint

DK: Tip don't choose Timeshift to boring really, and lookings are crappy. But I could recomment Singularity I did played it and it's fantastic ;)

Good story line: Hell Yeah!

Good Multiplayer: Hell Yeah!

Good Luck DK!

Call of Duty

I reallly recommend LittleBigPlanet, you can make your own levels, and play them, my friend made a bomb survival, its the best level i've ever played, very challenging

Just played Singularity today got it in the mail opened and played took awhile to get the device but finally got it and it is worth playing DK it wont be disappointing so far there's 2 agreements on Singularity.

although i do disagree with you evil TimeShift may not be as good but it is worth playing ;)

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

HUH, you not admin or moderator

I said this topic is now :locked:. Note to every one now that this topic is locked, don't post anything.

lolololololololooloololooollololololol, ok I'll stop, it's just so funny, somehow. fogive me, Ijust LOVE to mess around.

Do I really have to quote myself from your "What about me bothers some of you guys?" thread.

All you need to do is practice some common sense and proper etiquette. If that's too hard for you to grasp without being told, then you shouldn't be on a public forum in the first place.

dude, I don't need a "proper etiquette" way to act. I'm just me. I can already tell, as a person, you lack a lot of creativity".

There's a difference between being creative and being jackass, and you sir are acting like the latter.

there is a difference, but there is a huge connection. You say " proper ettique or whatever" you're only thinking one way. Try to think many ways. I mean look at it this way, the forums are almost always dead. Why not just mess around for the hell of it? well here's the answer, it's funny as hell.

It's not funny, it's messing with the database and the moderators with useless posts that occupy server space. Just think better before you post anything, and I'm saying this in the nicest way possible.

Now, this is getting too silly... I mean, too off-topic. It's DK's topic so I'll let him decide the direction it follows.

I'm saying this in the nicest way possible

I'm not:

There's a difference between messing around and being a jackass. Posting blah blah blah LOCKED in every f***ing topic is being a jackass. We as MODs and ADMINs don't take kindly to you immature peoples 'round these parts. Grow up or leave. Even some 13 yo are acting more mature than you. We don't think that what you did is "funny as hell". We think it's immature. So stop it and show "proper etiquette". Which I doubt you can do.

alright alright, gosh, I had no idea about the post data base, sorry. Stop b**ching about a misunderstanding, btw thanks carlos for that info.

Sign in to follow this