:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

New Time Travel effects

To The BTTF Hill Valley Mod Team:

I was watching this video on youtube and noticed that the time travel effects were what I think 2x more accurate than the origional one. Can you guys make the affects something like this in 0.2f?

Edited by Mr.Kocher

really, where can I download it, and not only that, you could make it at least some thing like that,I mean make it, not take it.

I don't like the way the fire trails under the tires look. They seem to be cut off (worse than the original effects), which looks tacky IMO.

Also, why is almost every f**king video of the Lightning Strike mission not edited properly. Come on guys, we really don't have the time to be waiting around for the alarm-bell to ring in a youtube video.

Edited by Joe Statler

Make your own

damn it I would download it, but my dad internet security program is blocking it, sorry. @ thecoolest2, can youdownload it and the send it to me on windows live

If Grim allows, dude gtaforums you need to post there your help with modding and stuff i dont know why your dad blocked it, unblock it

@ grim, I downloaded after getting it temporarily unblocked, it looks good, but some things are kind of, um not right.

Hi, i edited the explosions taking images from the movie. Here's a video

NOTE: This is my first particles editing :)

Well, it's a bit of a problem when you see a square implosion because the effect itself surpasses the picture's size.

Now, what would happen if you throw a grenade or create an explosion?, you'd see the DeLorean time travel effects instead of a normal explosion.

Thats why my lightning strike for the ct in the 1955 wont be part of it since it effects that and the wormholes and the bttf 3 wormhole is blue :P But remember this mod is about back to the future Carlos not explosions thats reg vc as Mike always says :P

@Carlos McFyl, I love it, you should release it

Yes, Coolest2, but it remains a sandbox platform; explosions will happen sooner or later. Anyway, it's a matter of taste.

omg charlos, can I have that file

It looks great, Can I put it in as an extra in my 1955 add on.

Sign in to follow this