Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

Batman: Arhkam Asylum

Here is I fighting a Titan-enduced Solider of the Joker..... He was a pain in the ass to defeat on hard because of all the other soldiers coming out of the elevator.. Please enjoy and take it easy on my fighitng :P

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

please comment

THAT WAS AWESOME YOU HAVE SOME SKILLS I LOVED 0:48

man, that fight is pretty tough on hard. still haven't beaten that part and its been over 6 months since i started the game on hard.

wow.... don't mean to 1 up you but it took me 2 days... and I got the game 4 days ago.... and thanks for the comments :P

2 days to beat the game on hard I mean...

thats impressive that it took 2 days to beat on the hard setting. im now motivated to finally go and get passed that boss fight.

You only got your combo up to 10? :P DK I expected more. :P

Arkham City is not far, so this video is very stimulating.

oh really? If you want my honesty I was able to get up to 27 with this battle... I would jump on the Titan's back when he was down and beat other people up using him :P Trust me when I say it is a b**ch to get higher than 10 in this fight.

Yeah, it's frustrating trying not to get hit. Is this the PC version? I know in the ps3 version the enemy will get a strange agave looking cactus icon above their head right before they hit you which allowed me to almost never get hit.

As far as I know, that's only on easy, I have yet to beat it on Normal, lol. I beat it on Easy and Hard so Normal should be a piece of cake eh?

I'm still stuck on the end joker fight on hard but put it down months ago having already completed easy and 100% on medium. Just got to wait 6 more days until Halo:Reach :D

Sign in to follow this