Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

Getting help is like pulling crocodile teeth

Ok, i know what its like when a noob asks a dumb question just as much as the next guy but i still point him in the right direction. I'm not a noob, just not a coder. Anytime i ask a question about coding i NEVER get a response cuz they are simple questions. How do you spawn a ped with cleo, set it to aggressive or no at your coords then repeat? GTAforums is so frustrating sometimes. I can spawn one, but it just stands there. i want it to walk around.

Edited by Trancelikestate

Well, in this case people don't respond because of the title.

Thats is quite well said I master. Even when I was on the apple forum for help on the reason why youtube wasn't working on my iphone, no one awnsered

Trance, check the debug cleo for the SA BTTF mod, I believe that spawns a ped when you press N (could be another script though, but one of them spawns a ped for sure)

Thanks mike. i was more looking for a cleo to spawn a bunch of peds on a clean map, not just 1. I did eventually get help from the coding god zaz thankfully. I was in a funky mood when i started this thread. :P I was just irritated cuz if i see a question someones asking and i know the answer i almost ALWAYS answer. ;)

Sorry to bust your bubble Trance, but you should know that pulling crocodile teeth is very easy once the creature has been sedated.

Your not bursting my bubble DK. Another hobby of mine just happens to be herpetology. As the great Steve Irwin once said " sedating crocs is never good. It doesn't agree with their cold blooded metabolism, and is downright dangerous". Hence why he liked to move them around and such with no sedatives.

There's a bird who makes a living with that exactly :P

Sign in to follow this