Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

Split from my add-on Package for Back to the Future Hill Valley 0.2e

If the mod was dead, why did I come back as sound editor... To edit the air?
Seems to be what Crotcher thinks. (DK, I hope you don't mind if I use that name too, because I'm currently very annoyed)

If you got DK to hate you, there is little you can do to fix it
I guess everyone who's hated by DK has also to be hated by Chuck Norris. So let's put Crotcher into some kind of real-life GTA and give him 7 wanted levels.

It's morons like you that get under our skin
Just use the BANHAMMER.png

@Crotcher:

I yet had not the time to tell you the following because I wasn't at home today, but now I can:

what you were doing until you started with your weak apologies was committing character assassination on the mod team. It's their hard work you made a fool of and as DK said, they all have a life too. Almost a year ago I was just like you and asked myself when 0.2f will be released. I sent an email to the mod team to offer them my help as an "Official Pre-Release Mod Tester". That was the time when I met Mike here on the internet. He told me about the IFT Investor program and why it's taking 0.2f so long to be finished. I was convinced that it will be ready when it's ready and not before.

You people really expect everyone to ditch their business and go to work on the mod? Most of the team members were in School or College when the mod started, more free time. Get over it.

Yah, every one I get it.

@CJ Thanks for understanding my curiosity. But plz don't use that nick name, I myself am annoyed by that.

This is what i think about all you whiny moaning internet kids

vic_bob_handbags.jpg

Please grow up or at least have a proper fight and film it and put it up on here (if you claim not to be a whiny child please read your above posts)

Um, just asking, what part of my post was whiny. Because I wasn't saying it sarcastically, I just meant ya I get what you guys were telling me, but I still have some point of views that are better left unsaid. I just wish you guys could meet me in real life, because I'm chill. I'm not a person who yells much or gives attitude either. So please don't misunderstand me.

Come on guys, let's pack this crap in, if you have issues, take it up over PM.

With that said, I'm closing this.